part 1-Mission

There is going to be a smut in the middle watch out!

I am Soo Linqin 21yrs old I live with my beloved parents I don't have siblings I am the only child and I am happy about that because I take care of my parents, I go to college and want to study as a model my dream job. I want to be a model to help my parents with money and everything in the future, I want to see what happens in my life in the next 5 years. Even if I don't become a model that's okay I want to have a family of my own with my future husband I wish I meet 'the one' soon. My dad works at a factory and my mom works at a bakery I don't know anything about my dad's last job but I know my moms last job, I try to find out but he refused to tell me even tho I'm a adult I always want to find out but he won't tell me I hope I find out what his last job was.

M: Linqin! Come eat!
L: coming!

Linqin come downstairs to eat breakfast so she can head to class. She looked around for her dad.

L: where's dad?
M: oh he went to work.

Linqin pov: I also don't know my parents love story because I never believe in love when I started high-school after I broke up with my 5 exes the guys that I hated so much after what they did, so I never ask mom and dad their love story now I wanna know.

Linqin looked at her mom and smiles.

L: so mom I still had another hour for class but I want to know your love story with dad.
M: oh honey...it was a long time ago.
L: I know but I just want to know.
M: are you thinking about getting a boyfriend?
L: well...no, I just want to know.
M: ok well it was 20yrs ago when I was 19yrs old and your dad was 22 he was a regular at my old cafe shop, I was always severing him his coffee that he order. He was soooo good looking I liked the suits that he wore everytime when coming to the cafe, so I decided to talk to him when I was on break, sometimes I won't but sometimes I will he didn't mind at all when I sat across from him right before I knew it we were good friends after that so all my employees thinks I was dating him but I always refused them, and so a couple of weeks pass I was getting off work and he was infront of me, infront of the Cafe and say this to me "I can't stop thinking about you, everywhere I go I see you, your always in my mind I can't stop thinking about you I think I love you"

Linqin gasp in so much love her mom laugh.

L: did you and dad did it in the Cafe shop?
M: yes. he was my first, because I saved it for the one and that's when I knew he was the one, after we done it couple of weeks later I found out I was pregnant with you I was so scared he wouldn't accept me and you but he give me the biggest warm hug and say "I want this baby with you, and I promise to protect you two"
L: wow dad is so sweet.
M: yeah.
L: did you know what dad's old job was?
M: no he wouldn't tell me I try to ask but he refused to tell me.
L: oh.
M: after that he had our wedding and then after having you he told me he quit his old job and found another one, I didn't mind and so we try to give you a sister or brother but it didn't happen but that was okay.
L: wowwww what a cute love story.

Her mom smiled.

L: you know it's not to late you are still young mom. Your like in your 30s
M: I know. Now go to school.
L: okay bye~~~

Linqin walked out of the house holding her things and walk to her college. She saw her friend Lisa she ran to her and jump on her.

L: hello beastie!
L: hey girl!

They laughed. A picture of linqins dad was held by someone looking at it and standing infront of a person wearing a black suit.

??: this is Soo Kangsoo and I order you to go kill him.
??: yes sir.

The person took his silent gun and walked out. Linqin was in class and then later she went to use the bathroom and was thinking of how she was gotta ask her dad about his old job as she was washing her hands she heard giggling she turn off the water and ran inside the bathroom stalls and close the door, linqin looked at the creek of the door and saw her old high school friend and boyfriend kissing in the colleges girls bathroom.

Linqin pov: what are they doing in here?!

Linqin try to stay quite she sat on the toilet stall and started to hear them do it she wanted to throw up but annoyed them by spacing out and about 3mins later linqin peek if they were gone and saw them fixing themselves her friend put on her skirt while the boyfriend zip up his fly, linqin roll her eyes and then they walk out she open the door and sigh again.

L: why are they doing it in here? Why not at home! Creep.

Linqin walked out of the bathroom and ate lunch with Lisa and her other friends. It was getting dark linqin was not home yet but her mom and dad was, her mom was in the kitchen washing some veggies and that's when her husband backhugged her. Linqins dad was in his 42 while her mom was in her 31 which means they are still strong about their sex life, she smiles feeling her husband giving her kisses on the cheek.

H: linqin won't be coming home soon.
W: she will be, she also ask me about our love story.
H: oh really?

He turn her around holding her hips she smiles fixing his shirt that he was wearing.

W: yeah I told her everything, she also ask about your old work job.
H: *sigh* nosing girl. I remember we always do it even after having her.
W: haha yeah, staying quite was hard.

Her husband kissed her and they started taking off their pants and underwear not their shirts and they were doing it on the kitchen counter. Linqin was with Lisa talking about life and everything then later linqin was walking home. There was a black figure in the dark shadows watching linqins parents house, they were doing it still they both were close.

W: oh! Honey! I'm close!
H: me too! *grunt*

Linqins mom sreacms as she came and her dad grunt and came inside her, he put her legs down when he pull out of her as she shakes they both heavily breath and then they put their clothes on and then the door pound open they sreacm and a man came in with a gun pointing at them.

H: who are you?!
W: honey...

Linqins dad was protecting his wife she was scared, linqin was close to home she saw the door was open she scent something and as she was close to home she heard gunshots she ran inside the house and there saw someone standing above her parents bodies.

L: MOM! DAD!

The person looked up and made eye contact with her the killer widened his eyes she gasped seeing her parents dead bodies blood everywhere as she turn ready to run someone else was infront of her and cover her mouth with a towel with a drug to make her sleep she fainted by the smell and the guy catch her and looked up.

??: look what you did taehyung.
T: Fuck.