part 28-Uncle/Explosion

Linqin ran to the camera room after jhope told her that he has found her uncle she looked at the computer and was looking where he was and it say he owns a business at Seoul she smirks and push the location and it send her the location.

L: get ready everyone! We are going to get them.

They all got their guns was getting everything ready to leave to find her uncle she got ready and took a deep breath and then later they all took their one van and drove all the way to Seoul to find the uncle, linqin was reloading her gun Taehyung looked at her.

T: you sure about this?
L: yes. It's time we end things with him.

They all got there and hid their somewhere and each of them got to each rooftop of his building so they can see what's going on linqin was waiting by the van looking she sigh and earpiece the others.

L: you all ready?
All: yes!
L: alright. I'm going in.
T: be careful boss.

Linqin put her handgun on the back of her pants and walk out of the can and walk to his business building door and went to the lobby.

L: hi I'm here to meet my uncle im his necie soo linqin.
W: okay ill let him know you'll here.

Linqin smiles and so then she went up to meet her uncle she remembers good memories with him and she clench her fist, as she got to the door she open it and there stands her uncle.

L; hi uncle.

The others can hear them taehyung was facing the window where he can see her and her uncle in the room. Her uncle turn around holding a glass of beer and smiles at her.

U: oh linqin you are here.
L: how you been?
U; oh you know things been busy with this business I need a break.
L: maybe you do.
U: I heard you went missing last year for 4 months and you came back.
L: that's the rumor..
U; im sorry about your parents...*sigh* I feel sad losing my brother.
L:  sad too but I'm okay now. But uncle.

He looked at her she sat down on his couch and looked at him.

L: why didn't you tell me you were a mafia leader.

Everyone widened their eyes.

N: why is she saying that?
Jh: thats not plan!
Jk: clam down guys, she knows what she's doing.

Taehyung point his sniper and looked as he sat down across from her and put down his drink, he smirk at her.

U: well I was always a mafia leader when brother kangsoo was one.
L: why didn't you stay by his side?
U: because we didn't agree on our sides so I made my own team. Also I new you were taking my broters place.
L: I am.
U; it would have been better if you join hands with me.
L: why would I?
U: because your dad really didn't want to join hands with me, I was so hurt and I wanted to kill him at that moment.
L: why?
U: well I hated my brother, that's why I murder our parents.

Linqin widened her eyes Taehyung and the others who were listening widened their eyes too.

L: why would you do that? To grandma and grandpa?
U: you never met them linqin but i know kangsoo show you their pictures and didn't want to tell you the truth because you were little when you saw pictures of them.
L: why would you murder them?
U: because they favorite my brother and not me, I was so jealous I wanted to get rid of him but instead I got rid of them. I'm old linqin please understand I'm in my 40s now and I'm ready to let this all go.
L: but my dad never did anything to you why would you hate my dad that much?
U: I love him like my younger brother but he always get the good things from my parents and from school but I got nothing from my school and from our parents.