part 5-Mafia attack

Next morning linqin woke up and went to change to another cute white dress and then she went to the bathroom and did her hair she was wondering if anyone was looking for her after that night of her parents murders, she look at herself in the mirror and try to smile to trust the people she's staying with. She look at her two wrist and her leg and sigh and was thinking that time she was in that scary room she walked out of her room and was looking where everyone was she didn't see anyone so she just sat on the dining table and play with her fingers. Meanwhile in the camera room all of them were watching the video of last night watching what linqin was doing.

Jm; huh, she didn't try to escape nor try to ran away.
Jk: she's not like lily.
Y: she's different.
L: interesting, maybe she's trusting us more and more.

They all smile and taehyung look up at the camera and saw linqin awake and sitting on the dining table.

T: she's up.
L: alright guys get to work.

They all part, linqin saw namjoon and Jin walk out of the hallway.

L: morning....
J: oh morning linqin.
N: are you feeling comfortable? Or weird?
L: both.
J: don't worry you'll get use to this place soon.
N: yeah.
L: oh...OK.

She smile alittle and there she saw taehyung sat next to her he saw her glare at him.

T: what?

He say in a cold tone.

L: what is wrong with you? Why aren't you nice like the others?

Linqin say that and the two eldest was shock that linqin was mad at taehyung. Taehyung turn to her and scoff.

T: because im.not like them.

Jungkook, jimin and Lily came to the livingroom and saw linqin fighting with taehyung.

L: oh so you think your cool or something trying to show off.
T: I was not showing off.
L: I bet you were, trying to look better then the other guys.
T: yah-
L: alright guys! You both can fight later, linqin how does it feel to be friends with my team?
L: oh it feels nice....they seem nice.
L: good.

Lily looked at taehyung and give him the look "you better not scared her" he grunt and walk away linqin watch him go away she glare and look away. Then they hear the alarm went on they gasped.

L: who is it?

Lily use her earpiece to talk to jhope.

Jh: its the other mafia.
L: shit! Taehyung take linqin you guys get ready, boss is not here but we can do it.

Taehyung grab linqins hand and she was confused of what's happening everyone grab their guns and start to shoot at the other mafias taehyung put linqin in her room.

T: stay here don't go anywhere.

Linqin wanted to go but taehyung close the door, she was starting to get scared as she hread shooting around the house, she cover her ears then her room widow broke open.

L: AHHH!

Linqin fell on the floor crawling backwards as it was the other mafia group in her room she was heavily breathing looking at the guy who was striking and laughing evily taking off his beat.

L: someone help me....

Then the door open and the guy was shot 4 times linqin sreacm and blood was on her as she watch the body of the guy fall to te floor, taehyung kneel down to her and hold her two arms trying to get her to look at him but she was looking at the body.

T: linqin snap out of it, it's over.
L: the body....

Flashback of her parents body was showing she started to get more scared and started to shake in fear, taehyung grab her head with his two hands and try to make her look at him.