part 4-Welcome

Next morning linqin was moving and she felt the pillows she open her eyes because it was so warm she stood up and look around and realized she was in a room, she looked around confused and look at her wrist and it was bandage she open the blanket and saw her chin leg cover with bandage also she then looked at the nightstand and grab the white dress and open it and grab a letter that was waiting for her she grab it and open it "if you are reading this, this means you choose the right choice you choose to live. So put on that dress and come out I want you to see everyone -lily" linqin was shock that they let her go she took off her dirty clothes and put on the white dress and got off the bed and was walking slowly holding her stomach while she was still weak because she only ate porridge she turn the door knob and look around the rooms next to hers and everything she was walking down the stairs and heard talking she got to the last stair and saw everyone. She was scared lily turn.

L: hey linqin. Why don't I introduce you to everyone.

Lily walked to her and all the guys was looking at her like she was a angel expect for taehyung who was just staring.

L: linqin this is my team. Kim namjoon.
N: hello.
L: Kim seokjin
J: hi
L: min yoongi
Y: hello.
L: Jung hoseok
Jh: hello linqin.
L: park jimin.
Jm: hi.
L: jeon jungkook.
Jk: hi
L: last but not least Kim taehyung.

Linqin look and taehyung just glare she flitch in fear, lily noticed.

L: don't worry taehyung won't Hurt you...he's just...
All: mean!

Lily smile all the guys laugh taehyung glare at them, lily rub her back and linqin looked at her.

L: do you wanna join us? We were just eating breakfast.

All of them were wearing black suits just like a mafia group would, linqin nodded lily smiles and she sat down between lily and jungkook she was facing taehyung.

L: you can hate taehyung. I hated them all too.
Jm: yah- nevermind.

Jin grab her some food linqin looked at him.

J: you need to eat up, to straight up.
L: thank you...

She say softly they all were shock.

Y: she just talked.
N: ahh~~~I thought you hated us
Jh: your vocie was so soft I couldn't tell.

Linqin was shock of how nice they were she looked at all of them smiling and laughing talking about her. She smiles alittle.

L: what do you think?

Lily says to her she turn to her.

L: if we let you go, will you report us? Or will you stay here and feel like home?

Linqin looked at her and she look at everyone then she looked at taehyung and frown her eyes at him her hatred with him was showing.

L: I want to stay...

Everyone started cheering.

L: then why not the boys here show you around, also the clothes for you is in that room you are staying in.
Jk: let me show you the garden.
L: garden?

Linqin looked at him and he nodded. Linqin loves gardens ever snice she was a kid, jungkook held out his hand she looked at lily because she was the only girl that linqin trusted lily nodded, so she place her hands on top of his and jungkook help her get up because she was still weak they walk towards the widened door which leads to the garden of their bosses house. Taehyung looked at lily.

T: she behave herself?
L; yep, boss wanted me to let her go when she behaves herself of she didn't she would still be in that horrible torture room.