part 39-Delivery

After a couple of months pass like 9 months now linqin was close to her due date her stomach is big very big and she has been taking it slow, they been doing missions since she can't go anywhere now she was a penguin walk now lily is fully healed and her and jungkook are still engaged they are still planning for their wedding. Linqin was at home with lily and the guys was on a mission she was looking at the camera seeing what they were doing then she felt watering coming down her legs she looked down and immediately started to feel the pain.

L: ah! Oh my god...
L: what boss?

She looked at lily.

L: my water just broke.
L: oh shit. We gotta go.

Linqin took off her earpiece and Lily walked her to the car she was grunting in pain.

L: ow ow ahhh!
L: hang in there boss we are almost at Seoul.
L: ahhh! Ugh!
L: hold it.
L: im trying!

Linqin was feeling it they got to the hospital and the nurses wheel her the delivery room she was in so much pain, lily waited outside. The guys was shooting and killing the other mafias this was their big mission, as they did that linqin was in birth now. Lily push her Earpiece and told the others.

L: boss is in labor!

Taehyung widened his eyes, as he was about to leave jimin stopped him.

Jm: we gotta kill them taehyung!
T: but linqin-
Jm: lily is with her, we have to finish our mission!

He stay and shoot thinking about linqin. She was still pushing her baby, she was cover in sweat in pain. Lily looked at the time and it was 30mins now snice she sigh, about a hour later Taehyung them finish their mission and was driving to the hospital, they ran to the hospital and saw lily she wave and as they ran towards her they heard cries. Taehyung gasp. Lily them was relieved that Nothing bad happen, then one of the nurse came in.

N: which one of you is the babies father?
T: I am.

Taehyung and the other guys was cover in blood because they kill them with their hands when their gun was put of bullets. Taehyung went in and saw linqin holding their baby girl, he walked towards her she looked and smile super tired.

T: you did it...
L: yeah...
T: her name is Kim boram.

Linqin smile taehyung hold baby boram. Later linqin was move into a room all of them looked at the baby and was so happy to see her face.

Y: she looks like taehyung.
Jk: truth.

Linqin was up looking at them smiling taehyung smiles as they took turn to hold her.

N: she's so tiny I don't want to break her.

They chuckled. Taehyung looked at linqin who was still tired he kiss the top of her hand she smiles.

L: the pain hurt so much when I felt my water broke.
T: I bet it did.

She scoff alittle, they give linqin boram she hild her.

Jm: well boss and taehyung we are going home first.
L: see you at home boss.
L: I will come back soon.

They smile and left. Linqin looked at taehyung who was now holding boram baby talking to her, she touch his cheek.

L: did you fight them?
T; yeah..our bullets ran out and we had to kill them with our bare hands and pur knifes that we had.
L: I see. No wonder your cheek is red
T: the guy I fought punch me so hard. When lily told us you were in labor i was so scared I might not see you and her.
L: but you did.

He looked at her and smile she kissed him.

L: I love you.
T: me too.

She smiles. Others made it back home and grunt because they all were wound up.