part 38-Lilys friend

Lily was finally out of the hospital and everything has been going smooth nothing has happen because everyone is happy. Linqin and taehyung is happy, jungkook and Lily is getting there, jimin and woojin are happy. They been home all day and linqin has just been eating to grow her baby girl and taehyung thinks it's cute.

L: are you healing up Lily?
L; yeah. They took out the stitches and I finally feel free. How you been boss?
L: oh you know, this baby is killing me. My back has been hurting I have to wear oversize shirts now because I can't wear anything tight snice I am 2 months pregnant she's growing, she's getting there.

They laughed they men's have went shopping leaving the two girls home alone with their guards to watch them. They were at a market.

J: I really want to make kimchi fried rice
Y: we need some kimbap.
N: we need some cold noodles to.

Taehyung and jungkook was at the snacks side while the others are at the food side.

Jk: why are we here?
T: because linqin needs some snacks for our baby. It's her cravings hitting her.
Jk: right.
T: did you apologize to lily?
Jk: I did and she forgive me.
T: thats good.

Taehyung got her snacks and walked away jungkook follow and then later they paid and came back home.

All: we're home~~~~
L: shhhhh

Lily say when she was at the kitchen. They all were confused why they need to hush but then there at the livingroom they see linqin napping, they nodded and went inside taehyung came in last he walked In and saw linqim sleeping he smiles. He put down his bags and went to her and carry her bridal style to their room so she doesn't wake up by the others Loud voices, he lay her down on her side of the bed and cover her with the blanket and walked out. Lily was helping them and jungkook came to her.

Jk: babe let us do it. You still need to heal.
L: oh..OK. you sure?
Jh: yeah go rest. You and boss needs it.

She smiles and went to the couch and watch TV while the gentleman's cook, linqin was waking up she open her eyes and yawn and got up slowly and looked around.

L: inwas sleeping in the livingroom...how did I end up here? Ah taehyung must have come home with the others.

She got up slowly and open her room door and walked to the kitchen and saw the guys cooking she smiles, with her bun taehyung saw her.

T: good morning babe.
L: its the afternoon...
T: I know come dinner is almost ready.

She smile and she sat down as she watch them place the food on the table, lily was also there.

L: wow this all look delicious.

They all sat down and ate together as a family she smiles at them, they all were talking about vacation, travel, family, relationships etc. Linqin was getting ready to go to the hospital a appointment for her baby so taehyung went with her, as their gone jungkook and the others stay. Lily was in the room she was playing on her phone and saw one of her friends from high school text her name park lulu and it's been 21yrs snice they talk.

L: wow she text.

Text:
Lu: hey you wanna hang out tomorrow? I have so many to tell you. I know we haven't talk snice 21yrs and I'm sorry for that, I've been busy with things and i want to talk about it with you, and I know you might be with your other friends but it's important. I also want to see how you been, and what you've been doing. I want to catch up with you. Thanks!
End

Lily smiles, jungkook enter the room and sat down.

Jk: why you smiling?
L: my friend from high school just text me.
Jk: your friend? It's been 21yrs snice you seen your friends?
L: she's my real friend I trust her.
Jk: ah okay.
L: she wants to meet tomorrow.
Jk: rest up so you can heal.
L: okay.