part 17-Coma

They took linqin to the hospital and she was in surgery they waited outside and only the surgery took 3hrs taehyung look at his hands and saw her blood on his hands he clench his teeth and cry softly and he remembers what she say to him when she protected him.

L: im glad it wasn't you who got shot.

He cry jungkook they look at him, and noticed that this was the first time they saw him cry infront of them Jin went to him and pat his back. Later after another hour of waiting the docter came out taehyung stood up.

D: good thing you guys bought her in early because she did lose alot of blood and she was barly alive but her heart beat is slow, I got the bullet out she's now in a coma.
T: when well she wake up?
D: maybe I 3 weeks or so if not maybe a month, because she barly did made it alive. But she's okay now.
L: can we see her?
D: yes.

They bow and went in her room that she was put to they saw a tube in her mouth to help her breath and bandage on her arms and legs from the starches she got from running also a bandage on her head because she bleed on the head when rolling from  the cliff. Taehyung sat down the others were behind him taehyung grab her hand.

T: we did it linqin....we kill the mafia, that building will no longer be there now. It's going to be tear down tomorrow...by tomorrow you'll be on the news for missing for 4 months now, wake up soon so you can be our boss our replacement for your dad.

And that's when everyone remembers what kangsoo say to them when they were younger and when he was engaged.

20yrs ago:
K: when my daughter is born I want you all to meet her and be her friend, be nice to her she's only a girl, don't fight over her.
All: ahh! We won't!
K: when she grows up I want her to be my replacement as boss.
N: wait why?
K: because one day I will die, and want my Beautiful daughter to be your guys new boss when I'm gone.

They all smile and went to hug him he smiles and pat their backs.
End.

Taehyung wipe away his tears and looks at linqins face, it was late so they all decided to go home. Lily went inside their bosses office and was cleaning his things out she grab his name glass and smirks alittle.

L: now that your gone....I don't need my revenge anymore.

25yrs ago: 17yr old Lily
Lily was in the car with her parents and her younger and older sister and brother was in the car they just got back from a birthday party and then a truck hit them the car flip it was the middle of the night, lily woke up and saw a man bend over and smirk as he saw them move she saw the face of their boss (the one that die in the last part) he pull put his gun and shot her mom, dad and siblings she gasp and they took Lily instead when she lost her consciousness.
End

Lily put it in a box and all his files, jungkook was getting his leg bandage because he was shot on the leg Jin wrap it.

Jk: without boss what do we do now?
J: we stay in the mafia til linqin wakes up.
T: no. We are going to continue our missions.
Jk: you sure?
T: yes.

They nodded at taehyung. The next day taehyung them saw on the news about the building being tear down after finding tons of dead bodies In the building.

NM: we think it's the mafia who hit them.
NW: the girl soo linqin who went missing for 4 months is finally found and is at the hospital right now being recovered from getting shot by one of the mafias.
NM: we are glad that she was found..I bet all reporters want to know her statement and where she was this pass 4 months.