part 9-Saved

It was getting dark everyone was getting ready they got their guns and wear their everyday suit and was passing things down while linqin wore black too but couldn't own a gun or anything because she's bad at it. She just watch them ran in and out of the house, then lily looked at her.

L: you need to stay by taehyungs side ok?
L: but why?
L: you'll see why soon. Now let's go.

Lilt took her hand and they all went to a van that was full of computers like what cop has to see their target linqin sat next to taehyung Jin and namjoon was sitting in the front Jin was driving. Linqin was getting nervous taehyung could tell but he didn't want to do anything, they got to the location and had behind a brush with a tall tree they all got out and so taehyung told linqin to stay in the van lily looked at him.

L: what are you doing?
T: she has to stay.
L: no she can't.
L: its okay lily...I'll be okay.

Lily made a worry face and nodded and later they close the van doors and linqin looked at the cameras and see them walking to the building with their guns, taehyung, jungkook and jimin took care of the guys infront of the door and later open the door and went inside. They all slipt up and decided to find the 12 girls in all rooms they couldn't find them but then there was shooting because lily has bump.into 3 man and started shooting them and that's when the lights of the building went on, linqin gasped.

L; oh no.

She got out of the van and grab a handgun. Taehyung them was fighting the other mafias, linqin didn't take the front door she took the back and as she open the back door there she saw all 12 girls tie up wearing white.

L: oh my god.

She went in and untie all of them and tell them to stay and hide as they hear more shooting linqin walk out the other door and there she saw taehyung getting beat along with the others.

L: TAEHYUNG!

he widened his eyes and looked.

T: get away!

The guy punch him linqin shoots and mess the guy turn and Crack his knuckles.

M: you must be the girl boss mention about.

Taehyung was down.

T: linqin ran!
L: IM NOT SCARED!

she point her gun at the guy he smirks and slaps linqin hard she fell on the floor.

All: LINQIN!
L: No NO!!!

The guy drag her legs she crawl and as she reach for her gun she miss it as she git turn around by the guy taehyung grab his gun and shots the gun in the brains it went everywhere blood slash on her, she heavily breath and was shaking, the guy fell sideways.

L: AHHH!!

Linqin sreacms, taehyung got up and went to her and grab her and then everyone saw the girls came out behind linqin.

T: linqin! It's okay its done, you save the girls.

Linqin looked at him.

L: y-your face..your face...

Linqin shakly put her two plams on taehyungs face, he looked at her.

L: its badly injured w-we have to go...take the girls...*sobs*

She was so scared her eyes was full of tears, she's still not use to seeing blood and dead bodies. Taehyung grab her hand she looked at him with a scared face.

T: calm down its okay...im okay..

Linqin cry letting her tears go taehyung was so injured he just grab her head and put it on his shoulder letting her cry on his shoulder jungkook came back in and saw them he smiles.