part 32-Stress

Taehyung and linqin got back home from their date night she sees all of them taking a nap on the couch they both laughed. Linqin went to them turn off the TV and smiles at them taehyung had went to take a shower she been down to them.

L: guys wake up~~~~it's morning why are yall knock out cold?

They all growl and woke up.

Jk: I didn't even know I fell.asleep.
L: same. I guess we were all tired.
Jm: from yesterday I came home last night in the afternoon.
N: I didn't get enough sleep.
L; ohh will you all must be exhausted.
Y: we're fine boss.
L: don't worry once me and taehyungs wedding begins we will go back being mafias again.
J: you need to be happy boss.
L: no I want you all to be happy too.

They looked at her.

L: I don't want to be the only one happy i want all of you to be happy with Me too.
Jh: thanks boss.

They all smile. And then everyone was eating dinner together linqin sigh, lily looked at her.

L: is something wrong boss?
L: no just stress
T; is it about the wedding?
L: no....just stress because our wedding is close and there are other bad guys on the Ran. Not even mafia just bad guys roaming around here in Seoul.

They all sigh.

L: hopefully we get this wedding over with and continued to work again.
All: yeah....

After eating linqin was in her office working finding all the bad guys she sigh in stress and rub her eyes then a knock was on her door.

L: open.

It was jimin she looked at him.

L: hey whats wrong?
Jm: me and woojin got into a fight after our Date.
L: why?
Jm: she talked about proposeal and I told her I wasn't ready for marriage and told her to wait a little longer but she just kept whining.
L: she's understand soon jimin why you didn't propose yet.

He looked at her while they are talking jungkook is at taehyungs room talking to him about proposealing to lily.

T: dude it's easy to propose to lily.
Jk; im not like you who proposed to boss so easily I wanted to make it special.
T: then why not we all plan for your proposeal and let boss take her away to have some fun at Seoul while we make it special then.
Jk: fine. That's easy.
T: when you want to propose?
Jk; maybe tomorrow. Because your wedding is close.
T: right. Alright let's do this.

They high five and laughs, jimin left linqons office and walked to his room Taehyung went inside her office and sees her sighing and tired from working so much, she saw him by the door.

L; hey babe what's up?
T: hey...uh can you take lily to seoul with you tomorrow to have some fun?
L: why?
T: well because jungkook wants to propose to her and make it special.
L: sure I'll take her away from here tomorrow and come back at night.
T: alright.

As he was about to close her door he heard her sigh again, he decided to walk in and close the door.

T: are you okay?
L: just stress and tired...our wedding is coming soon and we have to get back to work and all these bad guys are roaming around town...then there's jungkooks proposeal I'm just tired taehyung that's all...work has been a stress..
T: I see...

She sat back down and sigh.

L: I need to work hard to be your boss.

He smiles and walked to her and lead on her desk.

T: do you want a baby when we get married?
L: I always wanted a kid but with all this work? It's gonna be hard.
T: come here.

Taehyung took her hands and stood her up and hugged her because she looked like she need them.