19

Y/N
-

"Babe." Tobin says as I'm sitting with Hope, getting her ready for her night with Cindy and Jeff.

"What's up?" I ask, looking over at my fiancée.

"Ash is here for you." She says, and I nod, hugging Hope, and kissing her cheek.

"Alright, you two behave. No burning down the house before your folks get here, Tobs." I say, and she chuckles, kissing me.

"Go, have fun." She says, and I smile as I leave the house, and hop into the car with Ali, Ash, and Alex, who was getting out so she could leave with Tobin when Tobin's folks get here to watch Hope.

"So, where we going?" I ask, and Ash laughs.

"It's a surprise. Don't worry about it." She says, and I groan.

-
Tobin
-

As Y/N leaves the house, Alex comes in, and gives me a smile.

"You ready?" She asks, and I give her a look.

"I hate that face. That's your up to something face." I say, and she shrugs.

"You let me plan the party." She says, and I nod.

"I'm starting to regret it." I say, and she shrugs again.

"It'll be fun, I promise." She says, and I sigh, watching as Hope goes and hugs Alex while the doorbell rings, so I go answer it, hugging my parents as I let them in. As they come in, I go pick up Hope, and kiss her cheek while giving her a big hug.

"Be good for grandpa and grandma, okay, baby? Momma and I will be back later, but for now I'm leaving with Auntie Alex." I say, and she nods.

"I love you." She says, and I smile, kissing her forehead.

"I love you, too, munchkin. Have fun." I say, and she smiles as mom takes her from me.

"You go have fun, Tobin." Mom says, pushing me toward the door, and I chuckle as I leave with Alex in my car, with her driving.

"Do I have to wear this blindfold?" I ask, and Alex hums.

"Y/N wore one." Alex says, and I shrug.

"Good for her. Do I have to wear it?"

"Yes, you do. Stop complaining. It's not that bad." Alex says, and I groan.

-
Ashlyn
-

After a bit of driving, we pull up to the laser tag/air soft place I rented out for a couple of hours tonight, where all of Y/N's other bridesmaids are already waiting for us. As Ali drove, I put a blindfold on Y/N, so she had no idea where we were until we got inside, and I removed the blindfold.

"Laser tag? Or are we shooting each other with air soft pellets?" Y/N asks, and I grin.

"Both. Laser tag first, and then we can do air soft. They've got to get the last group out and set everything up." Lydia says, and Y/N smiles.

"Let's do this." Y/N says, and we cheer before following the employee to the Laser Tag arena, where we're separated into two teams, Team Red and Team Blue. Team blue is Y/N, Ali, and Lydia. On Team Red we have me, Syd, Mal, and Pinoe, who was going to switch teams every round. After we'd gotten everything settled, the employee started going over the rules and everything, and once he was done, he let us loose in the arena. We had 30 seconds to get to our starting points, and then we'd be good to go, so as Y/N took Ali and her sister, we continued further into the arena as they disappeared. After the countdown, everything was operational, so we split off in groups of two to find the others, Pinoe and I went one way, while Syd and Mal went the other way. Pinoe and I didn't find anybody, but someone found us, because suddenly, we hear someone shoot us, and our vests make their sounds while our blue vested attacker runs away laughing. Of course, it was Y/N.