16

Y/N
-

"Okay, so, Syd has Hope, I'm gonna take a nice, long, warm, relaxing shower." I say, to Tobin as we get into the hotel room. Syd wanted to spend time with Hope, so I let her, and Tobin just said yes dear as I gave her a stern look to keep her from protesting.

"Got room for one more?" Tobin asks, pinning me against the wall, pulling my left leg to wrap around her waist.

"What has gotten into you?" I ask Tobin as her hands play with my thighs. "I'm not complaining, just wondering where this dominant, confident, sexy as fuck Tobin came from. You're usually all gentle and understanding."

"I dunno, I just want you, like all the time." Tobin says, kissing down my neck.

"That's called a warning of a pending period." I hum out as Tobin sucks on my pulse point.

"But it'd be early." Tobin says and I sigh as Tobin tugs at the waistband of my shorts.

"Whatever it is, you and it are required to join my shower." I say, gasping as Tobin takes the skin of my pulse point between her teeth, groaning as she sucks on it, she pulls me off of the wall and carries me into the bathroom where she strips me, her hands roaming my body as she kisses me deeply. I hum as she runs her hands over my thighs and take her lip between my teeth as I tug on her shirt, pulling it off of her before she goes and turns the shower on.

-

"Tobin." I gasp out, gripping her forearm as she pumps her fingers inside me, my hips bucking as the heel of her hand brushes my neglected clit. "Please." I moan, leaning my head back to rest on my fiancée's shoulder.

"What do you want, Y/N? Tell me." Tobin says and I groan as she slows her thrusts almost to a complete stop.

"I want that damn thumb of yours rubbing my clit." I say and Tobin hums, walking around me to push me against the shower wall, caressing my thighs, running her fingers through my folds. Speechless, I watch Tobin kneel down, letting her pull a leg over her shoulder and throwing my head back as she wraps her lips around my clit, sucking on it as she pushes her fingers back into me. "Sh-Shit." I stutter out, my hand tangling into her hair, desperately trying to bring her and my building orgasm closer to me. Which I was granted as Tobin pressed my gspot with a swift drag of the fingers. Tobin slows her thrusts and helps me down from my high before coming up and grinning at me as she leaned in to kiss me, but I put a hand on her chest. "Not yet. Let's get out of the shower and we'll see if you're just a horny mess lately or if Mother Nature decides to drop by early."

-

Turns out Tobin is just a horny mess right now, and I had quite a bit of fun with her.

"Y/N!" Tobin gasps out, her hips bucking against my hand as her walls clench around my fingers, and I smirk as I stop. "Baby, please." Tobin begs, her body vibrating with the massive unreleased orgasm I was building up for my fiancée. "I need it." She pleads and I think for a moment. "Please let me cum, love." Tobin continues and I smirk as I resume my ministrations on my wife-to-be, thrusting my fingers faster, harder, pressing her gspot just how she likes it and sucking hard on her clit, her hands desperately grasp at my hair, my back and my shoulders as her hips roll against my hand and mouth. "Y-Y/N, f-fuck!" Tobin cries out as I finally let her cum, kissing up her body as I slow my thrusts, easing her off her high as I kiss her cheek. As I withdraw my fingers from her core, Tobin's body quivers, I just grin as Tobin continues to pant. "Shit." She sighs out and I smile.

"Alright, Love, get dressed while I go finish my routine, washing my face and brushing my teeth, Syd should be by soon with Hope." I say and Tobin gets out of bed with me, she gets dressed while I go do what I need to, and when I leave the bathroom, I smile as I see Hope asleep on her bed curled up with Liebe. Tobin spots me and takes her turn in the bathroom as I go kiss Hope's temple, covering her with a blanket before going and getting comfortable myself, when Tobin reappears. She comes over, crawls over me and kisses me softly before turning out the lights, more dimming them than turning them off because there's two Y/L/Ns in this hotel room, the entire Y/L/N clan sucks with navigation in the dark. Hope and I will get hurt as we navigate the room if there's not at least a little light. Once the lights are dimmed to a comfortable level, Tobin cuddles up with me, and we fall right asleep.