3

Tobin
-

Y/N woke up early this morning and disappeared to get Hope who was crying, but hasn't come back, so I get out of bed and stretch before going down stairs to see her out back juggling while Hope plays in her bouncer. It was obvious that Y/N was working with her left foot and not having the best time, so I went out and offered to help her, and helped her until Y/N took Hope in to feed her and put her down for a nap and came out with a baby monitor before resuming what we were doing.

"Alright. Yeah. No. Not happening. I'm getting frustrated." Y/N says after taking a bad touch for the umpteenth time. "Let's just go in so we can eat." She days and I nod.

"You we're doing great by the way." I say and she sighs, smiling softly at me.

"Thank you baby." She says before walking with me inside. As Y/N and I were trying to figure out what to eat, Hope woke up, probably after using her diaper, and Y/N went and got her, so while Y/N was gone, I figured something out, after a bit, Y/N comes in with Hope in her arms and the bouncer for her. As soon as Hope was settled, Y/N came over to me and wrapped her arms around me from behind and softly kissed my neck, her hands ghosting over my stomach. "You are so damn good looking it kills me, you know that?" She purrs into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I've heard rumors." I respond shakily as Y/N's hands press my hips. "Wh-where's this new Y/N from?" I ask and Y/N shrugs.

"The bedroom." She responds, toying with the waistband of my shorts. After that though, she stops and goes over to Hope, so after breakfast, as Hope took another nap, I pinned Y/N to the couch. "Hello there." Y/N says to me, smirking at me from her spot beneath me. "How is your day?" She asks and I raise a brow.

"Well, my fiance is being a tease and I want to know why." I say and she shrugs.

"Because I like teasing you." She responds, bucking her hips up against me and I bite my lip.

"Dammit." I say before getting off of Y/N, knowing that this is Y/N just testing to see if she's ready to take that step yet or not.

"I'm gonna go for a run." Y/N says, sitting up and catching me by my jaw, pulling me in for a kiss. "I'll be back in a bit." She says and I nod.

-
Y/N
-

As I'm running near the park, someone yells, which catches my attention, so I look over to see a girl that couldn't be more than 19 jogging over to me with a tiny pitbull puppy in her arm.

"Hey, uh, I know we don't know each other, but do you think you could take this puppy? She's my dog's puppy, and nobody wants her, my mom says she can't afford to take care of a puppy with a broken leg, I promise you she's not stolen or anything, I can call my mom." She says and I just take the pup as she's set in my arms and watch the girl FaceTime her mom. "Hey, mom, I think I found someone who'll take the puppy, but I want her to know that I didn't steal her from anyone." She says before turning the phone to me and I watch as the mom nods.

"She came out of our dog. Nobody stole her." She says and I shrug.

"Yeah, I-I guess I'll take her. Wasn't really expecting this. My fiance is gonna kill me." I say and she offers me a soft smile.

"Maybe he'll like the pup."

"Yeah, maybe she will. I better get home. How'd she break her leg so I can take her to the vet?"

"Playing in the back yard. Jumped and landed wrong. There's like a little ledge of concrete and there's a four inch gap from the cement down to the grass."

"Alright."

-
Tobin
-

Y/N has been gone for a little while longer than she usually is for her runs, and as I'm about to call her to see what's going on, she rushes in with a pitbull pup in her arms as she rushes over to her Range Rover keys.