6

A couple of hours later, I had woken up from a nap to see both Liebe and Hope asleep on my chest. Hope was asleep with her ear over my heart and Liebe was asleep on the right side, facing Hope, who had Liebe's little paw resting under her hand.

"Hey babe, the team- oh that's adorable." Tobin says, coming in, looking at me and I smile, looking down at Hope before looking up at Tobin as her flash goes off. "Ah, damn, forgot to turn that off." She says and I chuckle.

"Come here and give me a kiss before you go off with the team." I say and she smiles, coming over and kissing me softly.

"They actually wanted to take you out to the club with them. Not me." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Do you not see how cute this is." I say and Tobin smiles, taking Hope and Liebe off of me.

-
Tobin
-

After Y/N was gone, I texted Ashlyn and had her get Jade's number off of Y/N's phone, since Y/N has a terrible habit of leaving her phone laying around unlocked, and once I had her number, I called her.

"Hello?" I hear after the fifth ring.

"Hi, is this Jade?"

"Who's asking?"

"Tobin Heath."

"Y/N's girl. What's up? She alright?"

"Yeah, she's great, I'm not calling about her. I'm sure you got the engagement announcement."

"Long time ago."

"Well, I need you to teach me to not suck at dancing." I say and raise a brow when I hear her chuckle on the other end of the call.

"Yeah, alright, I can do that, where are you currently and how long are you going to be there?" She asks.

"I'm in Chicago for national duty. Y/N's with me. We're supposed to be here for three days before flying to Mexico City for our second match of this camp." I say and there's a pause.

"Cool, I just landed in Chicago for a dance clinic I'm hosting, I can text Y/N and see if I can stop by." She says and I shrug.

"Yeah, so she doesn't suspect me of anything."

"I think I'll do that, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Sounds good."

-
Jade
-

In the morning, when I was dropped off at the hotel the national team was staying at, the Carli girl from the team walked up to me.

"You look a little lost, can I help you somehow?" She asks and I can't seem to tell her I'm looking for Y/N.

"Oh, shit, Car, she's with me. Don't worry about her." Y/N says, coming over to me, and I smile at Y/N, hugging her before looking at Tobin as she walks over to us with a puppy at her feet and a little one in her arms.

"That must be Hope." I say, and Y/N smiles, tickling the little girl, smiling when she squeals and hides in Tobin's neck.

"But she's not the Hope." A tall, intimidating woman says from over Y/N's shoulder, and Y/N laughs.

"And this is who I named the little one after." Y/N says and I nod, just trying to stay on track with everything. "So what's up? What brings you to Chicago?" She asks and I shrug.

"Dance." I say and she nods.

"Competition or clinic?"

"Clinic. I can't do World of Dance this year, filming something." I say and she smiles.