15

Tobin
-

It's been a few days since the Portland game, and Y/N's jaw turned out to just be bruised, so she just kept ice on it. But we were preparing for a home game against the Salt Lake Royals. We weren't terribly worried, the club was still yet to find their groove, in their 4th season, which is quite remarkable, but when all you take in are college kids, it's gonna take a while, at least with Chicago, they had a few voices that had plenty of experience, but there wasn't a single national team player on the Royals, so they were pretty much on their own as far as getting mentored goes.

"What are you thinking of?" Y/N asks, coming out of the bathroom with Hope wrapped up in her Paw Patrol towel.

"You, our upcoming game, you some more. The Red Stars, how in love I am with you."

"Aw. What'd you break?"

"Not your heart, cuz I gave that a break."

"So you think you're Demi Lovato now." She says and I shrug. "Well, Miss Lovato. Out." She says and I sigh as I leave the room so Y/N could dry off and clothe our child, a few minutes later, Y/N comes out and hands Hope off to me, kissing my cheek. "My turn to bathe." She says before disappearing. A half hour later, Ashlyn had swooped in and taken Hope to the movies just to spend time with her, so I look over at Y/N as she comes out of the room. "Hope?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Give you three guesses."

"Ashlyn."

"Yep. Took your keys, too. Left hers though."

"The ol switcharoo." She says, coming over to me, so I raise a brow at Y/N as she straddles my lap, resting my hands on her hips.

"What are you up to?" I ask and she shrugs.

"I want you." She says and my brow arches higher.

"You do, now, do you?" I ask and she bites her lip, nodding. I grin at her and pull her to me, kissing her passionately, running my hands up her back as she hums against my lips.

"It's a good thing, then, because I want you, too."

"Hey, guys." Alex says, coming into the house and we groan.

"Dammit Alex." I groan out as Y/N gets off of my lap, sitting beside me.

"Did I interrupt something?" Alex asks and Y/N looks at her.

"Yeah."

"Meh. Oh well. Ashlyn paid me to come interrupt you guys."

"Why."

"I dunno. Just to be evil." Alex says and pauses for a moment. "Okay. I think I've interrupted for long enough. I'm gonna go now."

"Lock the door." Y/N says and Alex does as told, so I grab Y/N off the couch and carry her to the room, where I pin her to the bed and nibble on her pulse point. "Tobin. That tick-Oh fuck." Y/N starts, instantly changing her tune as I bite down hard. Her hips buck and I smirk as I leave a mark. "Tobin, I swear. You don't need to leave hickeys for the world to know I'm yours. That's what the ring is for." Y/N complains and I smirk as I leave some more. "Shit." Y/N gasps out and I pull her shirt off of her, smirking as I see just a pair of panties keeping her raw beauty from my eyes.

-

A few hours later, Y/N and I are cuddled up on the couch, watching Tanked when Ashlyn comes in with Ali and Kaycee following her. Hope sleeping on her shoulder.

"Gimme my baby." Y/N says quietly and Ashlyn looks at her.

"I'll just go put her in her-"

"Nope."