iv. the grim and buckbeak

ANNA HAD A FACE CONTORTED INTO DISBELIEF as she watched Professor Trelawney glide across the room criticising everyone and flexing her ability of having her 'inner eye' open.

"Is she mental?" She whispered to Harry.

"Probably" He whispered back.

"Broaden your minds! Use your inner eye to see the future"

Ron snorted. "I can't even see my present clearly, how am I supposed to see the future?"

"What rubbish" Hermione scoffed.

Harry leapt forward to seize Anna's arm as she nearly fell off her chair.

"When did you get here?" Cried Ron, voicing Anna's thought.

"What do you mean, I was here the whole time." Hermione said defensively, lifting her cup and looking inside it.

"What were we supposed to do again?"

"Drink the tea, peer at what's drawn inside and read the book to see what the sign means" Anna explained, lazily.

She gazed at the horrible looking tea. "I don't wanna drink this" She said miserably.

She saw Harry and Ron making a face after drinking the tea, further discouraging her. She looked around and saw an enormous boy on her left, who seamed to actually like the tea and looked disappointed to finish it.

Anna nudged Ron. "Who's he?" She jerked her head at the boy. "Gregory Goyle, Malfoy's minion, a duffer actually." He whispered to her.

"Oh?" Anna raised her eyebrows, wondering how stupid he could be.

"Why did you ask?" Ron asked suspiciously. Harry and Hermione also looked up. Anna flipped her hair.

"Watch me"

Anna tapped Goyle's left shoulder as he turned around foolishly.

As he stared behind confusedly, Anna dumped her tea into his cup. And went back to her seat pretending as if nothing happened.