summer of 1994

1994

THE CAR SCREECHED loudly once it stopped on a busy street of London. A few people glanced at the highly and curiously dressed people who looked like they had come straight out of the Macbeth play.

The Rowlys, along with the driver ignored them and made their way through a deserted alleyway. A shabby cupboard stood, supported by the building behind it. It bore the colour of ancient green with numerous cuts and slashes to indicate it's age. It was enchanted to remain invisible to the Muggles.

"Well, then, Blackwood, why don't you check the cupboard and see if an intruder has tried to go through or not?" Henry signified with a cold smile, then without waiting for a reply he shoved Blackwood into the cupboard and waited.

Moments later, he revived from the darkness. "There's no one, sir."

"Oh, good. Good." Said Henry, and dumped some galleons on his palm.

The Rowlys entered the cupboard as Blackwood closed the door behind them, they stood in silence for a second before Henry illuminated the place with his wand light.

Inside the cupboard was a narrow tunnel that lead to the brightness on the other side. The Aristides had been hidden from the Muggles by this way for ages.

They revived from the dark moments later and Anna was confronted by the Manor after almost a year.

It still stood with all it's glory as it had been for thousands of years. The Manor was made of marble with various Irish designs.

Aristides Rowly, a very powerful wizard of his time had built this Manor during the Middle Ages and named it after himself. If prestige had not been attached to the name of Rowly even the other Purebloods would have laughed just because how old fashioned it looked.