xvi. spilling secrets

"ANNA! RON!" Harry exclaimed as soon as he entered the room, Hermione on his tail

"ANNA! RON!" Harry exclaimed as soon as he entered the room, Hermione on his tail. They both dashed towards their friends.

Anna barely spared them a glance, her eyes were still transfigured at the mad man.

"Oh my God Ron!" Hermione gasped inspecting his bloody leg.

"Harry! Hermione! Go back and inform the teachers- take Anna with you- it's a trap, he's not a dog! He's an Animagi!" Ron rambled hurriedly.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

Anna pointed at the door they just came through, her face as white as paper.

The two newcomers turned to look at what she was pointing. Hermione gasped and Harry's eyes widened, his body instantly filling with rage. There was standing none other than his parents murderer.

Sirius Black came into light smiling crookedly, "Hello Harry."

Anna bravely stood in front of Harry, shielding him from the mass murderer. "You have to fight us before you even leave a scratch on him."

Ron was gripping onto the furniture next to him and very difficultly stood, his legs were shaking terribly but his bloodied face held valiance. Hermione grabbed his arm to support him.

"If you're going to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!"

"No. Only one will die tonight!" Black said quietly.

"Then it'll be you!" Harry exclaimed, pushing past Anna. She tried to pull him back by his jumper but he was already beyond her reach.

Damn it, Potter! She hissed in her mind.

Harry grabbed Black's collar and slammed him onto the floor. He sat on top of Black and pulled out his wand pointing at Black's throat.

His friends gasped.

"Are you going to kill me, Harry?" Black laughed.

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin came barging into the room and disarmed Harry.