Chapter 3

Stefania's POV

I wake up to voices talking.

"I do not like her!"

"Denial can be a very powerful thing Danielle."

I yawn and make my presence known. The voices stop. I open my eyes to see Danielle and Barrett looking at me. My eyes wander around to realize I'm not even in my bedroom.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Danielle asks.

"No? How bad did I embarrass myself?" I say rubbing my temple groaning.

"Well a coup—"

"Nothing! Do you have a headache? I can go get a Tylenol for you?" Danielle says interrupting Barrett while slowly walking backwards to her door.

"Umm, that'd be great actually." I say letting my head hit the pillow.

In a couple minutes Danielle walks back into the room with Tylenol and a water bottle.

"So you don't remember anything at all?" She asks again handing me the stuff.

"No. Should I?" I say before popping the pill in my mouth and swallowing with the water.

"Umm... no." She laughed to herself and fidgeted with her hand.

"Can I take a shower in your bathroom?" I ask.

"Yeah of course! I can get you some clothes of mine hold on." She says walking to her dresser.

She hands me black leggings, underwear, and one of her t-shirts. It smells just like her. It's... safe.

"Wait, where is everyone else?" I ask.

"Jay and Grey went home last night so we all watched a movie. Jaina and Barrett slept in the guest bedroom which Jaina went home like 20 minutes ago, and Barrett is taking a shower then leaving I think." She explains.

I nod and walk into her bathroom. I set the clothes down on her counter and strip my clothes off. I turn the shower on and hop in. While I'm shampooing my hair the memories of last night come flooding back. From where I straddled Danielle while kissing her to cuddling with her on the couch, then lastly to me making her stay in bed with me and falling asleep with her.

Oh god what have I done? Should I tell her I remember? No cause then we'd have to talk about it. I'm just going to act normal and continue to act like I don't know.

I get done in the shower and hop out while drying off, then getting dressed in the clothes Danielle provided for me. I walk out of the bathroom to her bedroom and see it's empty. I lay my clothes in a corner of her room and check the guest bathroom to see if Barrett's still in there. She isn't so I head downstairs. I walk around the corner to see Danielle sweeping while dancing and singing around her living room. Boy is this a sight to see.

"What a sight for sore eyes!" I yell over the music letting her know I'm down here. She quickly snaps her head around to my voice then smiles look away.

"How long have you been there?"

"Oh, ya know for about 5 minutes?" I say shrugging knowing damn well it's been only a few seconds. "So where's Barrett?" I ask.

"She went home like 15 minutes ago." She says. "Hey do you wanna go out to eat somewhere? I have nothing else better to do and I haven't ate yet." She asks.

My friend is watching Jeff so I can really do whatever I want today. "Are you paying?" I say smirking, playing around.

"Of course." She says smiling.