Chapter 8

Danielle's POV

Stefania and I look to the doorway to see Jaina with a face full of excitement.

"Wait! You made a bet on us?!" I ask shocked.

"Well yeah? Danielle you've been making heart eyes at her since you've met her, everyone can tell you guys like each other." She says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Jaina walks out of the bathroom quickly probably to run her mouth to Barrett. I look over at Stefania to see she's in her own world.

"Hey you okay?" I ask as I wrap my arms around her waist.

She looks down at me, instantly smiling. "Yeah, I guess I just got lost in my head."

"Penny for your thoughts?" I ask picking up a penny from my pocket.

She smiles, "I just didn't want anyone to know about us until we've talked and figured out what we are ya know?"

I sighed, "They won't tell anyone and we'll talk about it tonight... I promise. But we should probably go out and face our fear before they come in here."

We open the door and walk to our table and sit down. Both sets of eyes were on us.

"Okay, go on get everything out." I say rolling my eyes while grabbing Stefania's hand to hold.

"When!"

"How!"

"How did we not know!?"

As Jaina and Barrett talk over each other Stefania and I take a moment to look at each other and gather our composure.

"Okay enough!... Stefania and I just recently became a thing. We don't know what we are yet so please don't tell anyone." I say kind of aggravated because it's really no one's business but ours.

"I still got $20." Jaina mumbles.

"Hey! I knew they liked each other! We weren't taking bets on if they were dating at the time." Barrett says crossing her arms putting on a grumpy face.

"Should we hit the city ladies? And please don't make Danielle and I a bigger deal then it needs to be?" Stefania asks.

We head out of the restaurant and walk to a store outside. We went in about ten stores, we took pictures throughout the night, and we took a picture with a fan that recognized us.

At the end of the night we all came back to our hotels. We only have a couple more nights here so we wanna make sure we're organized.

As I brush my teeth after I just showered and got night clothes on, I think to myself what I'm going to tell Stefania. Is she going to be mad at me for not telling her my feelings from the very beginning? No she's not like that why would she get mad. But then again I told myself from the start that this was a bad idea. If we do date and possibly breakup, our characters are still together and I don't know if the directors will either fire one of us or something but I don't want the fans to be mad for some selfish feeling. This feeling is unlike anything I've felt before though.

"You wanna talk before we both lose our minds?" Stefania asks peeking her head in.

I nod as I can't say yes bc of the toothpaste in my mouth. I wipe my mouth and walk into our room and sit down on the bed.

"So... do you want to go first?" I say looking down refusing to make eye contact.

"Sure, but umm... you can look at me bambina." I can look up and meet her gaze as she smiles then continues. "I've always felt a connection to you the first day we met each other. I pushed it off thinking, just because I play a lgbt character doesn't mean that I am. But as time went on and we started getting closer, I realized I had butterflies around you. Not just around you, every time I thought about you. Thinking back at our first kiss when we hadn't even kissed as our characters, I think I started liking you then but didn't know it. The way you cared so much about me... carrying me up to my room. No ones ever done that for me. You made me feel special. Like I had a purpose and was worth it." She finally stops taking then laughs quietly to herself. "I didn't mean to ramble, I guess I just caught up in the moment."

I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. What was meant to only shut her up, Stefania had different plans. She started the kiss again and moaned in my mouth. That went straight to my you know where.

I pulled away after pecking her lips one more time. "My turn, although I don't know if I can beat yours. When we first met and I layed my eyes on you I forgot about what I was doing, I was just staring. I am bisexual by the way. My family is just not the most supportive so I kind of lie about it. Anyways I was so mesmerized by your beauty. I don't if you've noticed but I stutter a lot around you. You make me nervous but in the best way. I guess you can say I've always had a crush on you. But I never acted on it because you're the most important thing in my life right now and I couldn't lose you. But right now in this moment, I am more happier than I can say I've ever been."

We stare in each others eyes for a few seconds then she leans in and kisses me. "God, when people tell each other how they feel do they always get this emotional." She says laughing.

"I don't think... but you make my romantic side come out." I say smiling.

She changes the subject, "I don't know a label for myself right now." She says shyly.

"Hey, that's okay, some people don't label themselves! Love is love. Some people just like people for them it doesn't matter the gender. You don't have to know now, you don't have to know ever." I say playing with her front pieces of hair.

She pecked my lips, "Thank you." She got up then tripped over my journal.

"What is this?" She says with a smirk as she opens it.

"I think I'm falling in love with her." I hear Stefania read out loud. 
_________________________

Okay I'm back sorry everyone. I will continue making this book because I know how much you like it! Ever since the drama of their relationships, I've lost interest a bit. I still love them with my whole heart but the way they just led us on hurts. I know they didn't queer bait us! Just the way Danielle's been in a relationship while people have asked about her and Stefania and  she didn't even say no she just led us on. She could've said no instead of giving us hope. They know how much we adore their relationship. This is just my opinion so please don't send death threats or something? I obviously respect their relationships and am very happy for them! We technically don't know if Stefania and Leco are dating but either way we should respect it.