Chapter 17

Danielle's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Thanksgiving and we only have a few weeks until Christmas. While at my family's thanksgiving I called Stefania before I went to bed and we basically texted the entire time. We're currently hanging in my trailer with Barrett and Jaina. "It's too soon for Christmas music Bambina." Stefania says as my Christmas playlist is heard throughout the trailer.

"What! I should have started before thanksgiving, but you wouldn't let me." I say and look over at Barrett and Jaina.

"You're on your own Sunshine, no one listens to Christmas music before thanksgiving that's weird." Barrett says.

"Hey guys, I was thinking, and it's just a thought for now but this summer we should all go on vacation together at some beach. We can rent a beach house, it'd be so much fun!" Jaina says getting excited.

"We're in. I love the beach more than anything in this world." Stefania says.

"Even more than me?" I pout looking at her beside me.

"You're a close second behind baby." She says leaning in for a kiss. Even though I wanted to act like I was mad because I know she's joking, I can't help but kiss her back. As the kiss gets heated Barrett clears her throat.

"No, please continue, I was enjoying that." Jaina says making Barrett's head snap to her.

"Oh please, watching women kiss is more of a turn on then men." Jaina says rolling her eyes.

"Are you sure you're straight?" I ask laughing, raising an eyebrow.

Jaina rolls her eyes then excuses her self to get ready for set. Barrett soon gets called to set and it's just me and Stefania.

"Yay, I get you all to myself." Stefania says putting her arms around me.

"No sex." I say pointing my finger at her earning a pout.

"Stefania, we got in trouble last month for being too loud if you can't remember." I say tucking her hair behind her ear.

"And who's fault was that?" She says trailing her finger up my thigh.

I blush knowing it was me. A knock on my door makes Stefania snap her hand back. I snort, "Yes!?" I yell out.

"Your turn for makeup!" I hear a worker yell.

I groan, "Meet me at home?" I ask handing my house key to Stefania.

She smiles brightly, "Don't leave me waiting a minute more than I have to." She says and kisses me.

We both head out of my trailer and head to makeup.

"I love you." Stefania says when we get to the stairs.

My heart flutters every time she says those words to me. "I love you" I say back leaning in and kissing her goodbye.

Then I head in the trailer and get ready for my scenes.

When I'm done I say goodbye to cast mates and get in my car heading home. I stop and get roses for Stefania. Not because she'll not only like them, but because I enjoy spoiling her.

When I get home and open the door I'm met with no one but Stefania. She's grinning wide and kisses me. "Hi baby." I smile in the kiss.

"Have you been waiting here the entire time?" I raise my eyebrows in amusement.

"No but I've been keeping an ear out for your car." Her eyes fall onto the flowers. "Someone else I need to worry about?" She says getting a vase.

"Yeah..." I respond as her face snaps to me. I start laughing, "I'm kidding Stef."

She smiles and puts the flowers in a vase with water on the counter.

We sit on the couch and relax while watching tv. Stefania has her arm wrapped around me while I'm caved in between her side with my hand resting on her leg.

"In about a week, I'm flying to Italy to see my family." Stefania says randomly.

Even though I'm slightly sad because that means I'll be away from her I smile. She talks about her family and culture all the time so I couldn't be more happier for her. "That's amazing baby!" I say and wrap my arms around her burying my head in her neck.

"I'll miss you." Stefania says pulling back looking in my eyes and leans forward making our noses touch.

"Too bad we won't be able to have sex for what? A week? Or I could always have someone—"

"You let anyone else touch you and I swear I might go to jail." Stefania says dead serious.

I would never let anyone else besides her touch me like that and I hope she knows that.

"What about myself?" I smirk.

"It's your body, I would never stop you... as long as I get videos." She says in my ear.

I feel my body heat up and turn my attention back to the television in front of me.

I wish she would have told me earlier than a week from when she's going but I don't want to start an argument when I know she'll win anyways.

I know none of Stefania's family knows we're together but I can't help but wonder if Stefania will ever take me with her to visit her family. I think it'd be an amazing adventure in general. Stefania can show me around where she grew up. It would probably feel like I've been there before from how many stories she's told me though.

I feel Stefania's arm tighten around me and I look up and kiss her. When Stefania's eyes open I smile, "I love you Stef, so much."

"I love you more, Bambina." Stefania says kissing my nose making me scrunch it then we fall asleep to the sound of the tv.
_________________________

I know this is a short chapter but I felt bad for not updating in a while so here's a little bit of fluff:) I'm trying to write more but when I decide to write, I end up writing for my other book:(
With school and my life in general, I have like no time for myself so I'm sorry updates have been so slow!