Chapter 21

Danielle's POV

Stefania walks over slowly to her dad and gives him a peck on the cheek and a hug. "How was your flight Stefania?" He asks letting her go.

"Boring, I had to pee like three different times." She nervously laughs.

I take this time to look at her dad. I've never really known what he looks like because Stefania usually just showed me pictures of her and her mom or her and her sister. She always explained to me that she and her dad weren't as close.

Stefania actually looks very similar to him when they're side by side. Same brown eyes and hair, although her dad's hair is more gray than brown.

"And you're Ms. Savre, correct?" He asks bringing me out of my thoughts. I stand up from where I was sitting.

"That would be me, but please call me Danielle." I say as we both raise our hands to shake each others.

"Well I understand that it's too late to go out and do anything but maybe tomorrow if I'm not too busy I'll bring you girls somewhere fun." He says making himself a plate and sitting down.

I know that Stefania has been super excited about wanting to show me where she used to grow up and stuff but I nod and smile.

Dinner went by quickly. Stefania's dad didn't ask any questions about her job or try to speak about it at all. He mostly just talked about his job and how he has been since she's left.

I know this is only my first time meeting him but he seemed kind of selfish. Stefania has accomplished so many things while acting and I can tell she was waiting for some type of recognition from her dad or for him to at least say that he was proud of her.

He excused himself from dinner and said he had to get to bed for work tomorrow. He kissed his daughter's heads and nodded at me. We put our dishes in the sink and I let Stefania talk to her sister as I went upstairs and got ready for bed.

I put on shorts and a tank top then go to the bathroom that's in Stefania's bedroom and brush my teeth. "Hello, my love." I hear from behind me. I look up and see Stefania directly behind me.

She laughs at my tooth pasted face and holds my hair up so I can spit it out. "You head to bed, I'm gonna brush my teeth." She says after patting my mouth dry with the hand towel. I nod, pecking her lips, then crawl in the bed waiting for Stefania.

Soon she walks back in and puts shorts and a shirt on. She looks over at me when she's done. "Well come here you sexy woman." I say knowing I watched her every move.

She smirks and gets underneath the covers beside me. We both roll over so we're facing each other. We like to do this at night sometimes after we were separated or something. That way we can see each others faces as we talk. I grab her hand, holding it. "We'll that went better than I thought."

Stefania let's out a deep breath, "Yeah, I guess so. But I really wanted to spend my day with you tomorrow and show you everything."

"I know you did my love, but it's okay we can always go another day. Just me and you." I say kissing her hand trying to get her in a better mood.

"And I hate acting like we're just friends Bambina." She says touching my face, caressing it. "Because you are my person and I just wish I didn't have to hide that I love you."

"Come here." I say laying on my back as she scoots closer laying her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back up and down. "If you feel comfortable telling your dad and family here, then I will be here for you 100% and support you and if not then that's okay too Stef, I promise."

"I know... I-it's just I'm scared of the consequences. I told you my dad isn't very open minded to things. I mean hell, he even got angry that I was with a woman on a tv show. How do you think he'd feel knowing it wasn't just acting and his daughter is actually in love with a woman?" Stefani says snuggling closer in my neck.

I continue to rub her back as she continues, "I swear Danielle, I'm not ashamed to love you. It's an honor to love you and to be loved by you just the same b-but he's my dad, my only parent I have left." I felt a tear run down my neck and that's when I turned her head towards me.

I gently wiped away her tears and softly kissed my girlfriend's lips. "We'll figure it out baby... I promise." 

She kissed me one more time and nodded before laying back on me going to sleep.