Chapter 14

Danielle's POV

The car ride consisted of Stefania rubbing my inner thigh which only made my desire for her stronger. As soon as we step foot in the door Stefania pins me to the door shutting it. Her lips find mine like clock work and I can't help but grab a fist full of hair as she massages my tongue with hers. She begins kissing her way from my lips to my jaw to my neck. "Fuck." I gasp out as she starts sucking on my neck. I know it's only a matter of time before she finds my sweet spot.

"Oh god." I moan as she finds it and sucks for sure leaving a hickey. "Can I?" She asks about to lift my shirt up.

I nod eagerly biting my lip. She takes my shirt off in a swift movement and her lips are on my skin again. She kisses from my chest to all over my stomach. I reach my hands behind my back and undo my bra throwing it. "Please." I say as my nipples are already so hard from how turned on I am.  

She smirks at me and starts kissing around my nipples teasing me. "Please baby." I arch off the bed trying to get my breasts to meet her mouth.

She locks eyes with my own as she swirls her tongue on my right nipple and her teeth graze it, "Oh yes." I moan.

She does the same to my left and moves down to where I need her most. I bite my lip at the thought of what's about to happen. Stefania looks at me for permission to take my pants off. "Please." I whimper.

She slides my pants off and looks at me again when she goes to take my underwear off, I nod. She slides my underwear off, "You're so beautiful Bambina." She says looking at my body as if she's trying to memorize it. I'm so vulnerable right now but I trust her with everything in me.

She kisses me again and moves her body down between my legs again. She leaves kisses from my ankle all the way back up my legs and then starts at my thighs again. My breath hitches as she comes closer and closer to where I'm throbbing. "Stef." I whine grinding my hips on the bed to release some friction.

"What's the magic word?" She asks teasing me.

"Please don't make me beg." I say looking at her knowing I'll give in.

"What's the fun in that?" She asks blowing on my clit.

"Please Stefania, oh god please." I say pleading.

She finally licks through my drenched folds, "Fuck baby!" I loudly moan as I grip her hair grinding into her mouth.

"You taste so good." She says coming up for air then continues devouring my pussy.

She begins quickly flicking her tongue on my clit back and forth, "Oh fuck yes! Don't stop, please don't stop." I say yelling pulling her closer.

I can feel myself getting closer and know it won't take much for me to cum. Stefania pushes two fingers in my pussy at once and begins pumping them faster and faster, "Oh god, fuck! Oh my god." I moan as my head falls back and my other hand grabs the sheets. Stefania starts sucking my clit and adds a third finger which sends me over the edge into an orgasm. "Fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I scream as my thighs clench around her head and my back arches off the bed. Stefania helps me ride out my orgasm then slides up my body, "I love you." She says kissing me.

"Now let me show you how much I love you." I say and flip us over.

I take her clothes off, not without consent first. I sit on her upper thighs and look down at the goddess below me. "You're absolutely stunning Stef." I kiss her lips and suck on her neck and find her pulse point. I suck which I hear a sharp in take of breath from her. I soothe over the hickey with my tongue. I move my lips to her ear and bite her earlobe teasingly, "Do you want me baby?" I say in her ear knowing it'll turn her on.

"Yes." She says barely above a whisper as she's breathing heavily. I kiss down her body like she did me and rub her clit in circles teasing her. "That feels so good." She moans softly as she rotates her hips.

I stop as she gets closer and receive a whine from her, "Why'd you stop?" She says agitated because of her sexual frustration.

"Because of this." I say as I dip my head in between her thighs finally tasting her. "Fuck!" I hear Stefania yell as she grabs my hair in her hand. I moan from the taste of her and because of the feeling of my hair being tugged which must have sent a vibration to her clit because her back arched.

I plunge my tongue inside of her going in and out out, "Yes baby!" She yells as her hips grind to meet the thrusts of my tongue. "Please make me cum." She says in a moan.

Just by hearing that nearly made me cum. I take my tongue out which earned a whine from her but quickly slid two fingers into her drenched Pussy. As soon as I do this I hear a cry to the ceiling, I look up and see Stefania in pure ecstasy. Her head's thrown back, mouth in a perfect o shape, body trembling, and lastly toes curling. I help her ride out her orgasm then lick up her folds to clean up my mess. I kiss up to her body and kiss her letting her taste herself. "God that was the best orgasm I've ever had." She laughs.

I may down next to her and pull her to my chest. "Would you believe me if I said that was my first time?" She gasps, "Was it really?"

I nod and kiss her forehead. "I have a feeling there's going to be lots and lots of sex in our future." I smile.

"There definitely is." She says snuggling into me. "I love you Bambina."

"I love you." I say back.