Chapter 15

Stefania's POV

We are back at work and Danielle and I are in her trailer hanging out. We're on break and sitting by each other on the couch scrolling through our feed. Danielle's hand is resting on my thighs but she moves it closer to my pussy and starts rubbing her thumb. I immediately get butterflies and squirm. I glance over at her and see her eye's are glued to her phone.

Her hand squeezes and I grind in my seat. I really don't think Danielle will be able to handle me because of how high my sex drive is. "Are you okay?" She asks innocently biting her lip while smirking.

"Do I feel okay?" I ask grabbing her hand and guiding it in my pants to feel how wet I am. "You're gonna regret that." I say and straddle her legs. I take her lips in mine and we're in sync. Danielle's hands goes under my shirt behind my back and I grind on her as we make out.

"We don't have much time." I say breathing heavy against her lips. "I don't care." She says almost moaning.

I smirk, I'm turning my baby into a freak like me. I crawl off of her and my knees are on the floor. I take her pants off and grab her ankles pulling her so her ass is at the edge of the couch in front of me. My fingers brush over her underwear and I lightly circle over her clit with my finger. Her hips lift off the couch to my touch and she looks at me deeply. "We don't have time for teasing...just fuck me." She says.

She has no idea what she does to me.

I take her underwear off and kiss around her thighs. I place a kiss on her clit, "Stef, please." She sighs out.

I wrap my lips around her clit and suck, "Yes, baby!" She moans grabbing my hair.

I move my tongue up and down her folds teasing her entrance then finally dip my tongue in and speed up my thrusts. Danielle's moans spur me on and I need to see her cum. "Cum in my mouth Danielle." I say reaching up with one hand and grabbing her boob.

I flick my tongue faster and faster on her clit. "I'm cu—" she screams but her orgasm cuts herself off. I watch in a complete trance. The way her body arches off the bed as profanities including my name comes from her lips. The fact that I'm the one causing this just gives me butterflies. "Be on set in five minutes!" Someone pounds on her door.

Danielle and I are basically sex freaks now. We're so obsessed with each other and showing each other that we love each other so if one of us were a man we'd have at least ten children.

"I can't believe we just did that." She says getting her clothes back on.

"I am so glad we did." I say bringing her body to mine after she's done and I kiss her lips. "I love you Bambina." I say tracing her lips.

She smiles, "I love you Bella." I'll never get tired of those three words coming from her lips.

We head to set and shoot a few scenes together and I get to do some alone too. Tomorrow I actually have to go to Grey's set and shoot so they had me do extra on Station 19 today. 

Krista and everyone don't know we're dating and we don't plan on telling them in case they make us break up or something. Krista and Shonda think us going live with each other and stuff will help for promos though. Danielle and I don't like the idea of us being used for the show but there's nothing we can really do about it. Danielle, Barrett, Jaina, and I are hanging out this weekend and we're telling them the news. They don't know I asked Danielle to be my girlfriend, just that I wanted us to have alone time so I know they'll freak.

They're truly few of the only people we trust to tell at the moment. My dad and I don't have a very good relationship anymore after my mother passed away because we have different views and we argue a lot. Danielle's family is slightly homophobic and things so we can't exactly tell them either maybe besides Stephanie but that's up to Danielle. 

"Hey baby." Danielle whispers in my ear since we're on set. "You have no idea how bad I want to kiss you right now."

I look around us and see basically no one so I quickly lean forward and peck her lips.

When we get back to her trailer we're both sitting beside each other on the couch talking. I push the thoughts of what we were doing earlier to the back of my mind.

"I hate hiding us." She sighs.

"I know baby, but one day we won't have to." I say kissing her hand that's in my own. "We'll get through it, we have each other." I say.

She smiles and kisses me. "God I love you so much." She says.

"I love you." I say admiring her.

"Do you want to get some food to bring home? We can watch a movie or something?" She asks.

Danielle has accidentally said home so many times now. I want to ask her to move in but I know it's too early and I'm too afraid to risk us going too fast. "Sure." I say.

We grab a pizza and head to her house. We watch a random show that's on.

"I'm so happy where we're at right now." Danielle says randomly looking at me.

"Me too Bambina." I say leaning into kiss her.

Danielle eventually can't keep her eyes open, "Baby, let's go to bed." I say grabbing her hand pulling her up. We walk to her room and both get changed into shorts and a shirt. I crawl into bed after her and lay beside her. She rolls over and wraps her arms around me laying her head on my chest. "I love you." She says pecking my lips.

"I love you." I say against her lips.