Chapter 9

Danielle's POV

Fuck! I should've been more careful of where I put that thing. Stefania's just staring at me. I'm beginning to feel very intimidated by her eyes and I look around the room frantically trying to avoid her. I look at her once more to see the same look but she's staring at the wall I'm guessing lost in thought. I let out a huff and rip the blanket over my head. Not even a second later I feel the blanket being ripped right back off and the cold breeze hit my body.

"No. I'd like to stay under here for the rest of my life." I mumble with the blanket over my head.

"Bambina, look at me." She says softly trying to take them off again.

I almost gave in from how soft her voice sounded but me being stubborn I stayed still.

It was quiet for a few seconds until I felt her tickle my sides which made me laugh. It must've been her plan because I was distracted and she whipped the blanket off.

"Danielle please look at me."

I looked at her finally and she continued. "Don't be embarrassed. There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about... I'm.." She took a deep breath in, "I'm falling for you too Danielle. It's kind of hard not too I mean look at you."

She leaned in and kissed me. It's crazy how I get butterflies every time. She then hugs me with her face in my neck. "Now that that's over we should probably go to sleep because we're leaving tomorrow." She says sighing.

We both get under the covers and she spoons me. "Please don't ever be afraid to tell me something bambina okay? I want to be your safe place." She says leaving a kiss on my neck.

I sigh as I drift off to sleep in the most beautiful woman's arms.

The next time I wake up it's to my alarm. I turn it off still being half asleep. I feel Stefania's arms around my body and see that we stayed in the position that we fell asleep in last night except I'm on my back.

Sometimes I think Stefania and I are moving too fast but then remember we were friends before this and acted like a couple already.

"I can feel your eyes on me." Stefania says opening her eyes to look at me.

"You're cute when you're asleep." I say continuing to stare at her.

"Oh, so I'm not always cute?" She says pouting turning away from me.

"Of course you're always cute Stef, especially right now." I say making her turn back to me.

"That's what I thought." She says smiling. "We should get ready, I'm sure some people have already left."

I agree and we both pack our things. Since Stefania is faster than me she packs the living room, kitchen, and everything that's not the bedroom or bathroom, while I do those.

While we're bringing our bags down to the lobby to check out we bump into Barrett and Jaina.

"Hey lovebirds!" Barrett shouts skipping to us leaving Jaina with their luggage.

"Will you lower your voice?" I hiss looking around to make sure no one hears. I'm not ashamed but I don't think Stefania has completely accepted this whole thing and obviously it'd be bad if fans found out.

"Wow! Thank you so much Barrett for helping me." Jaina says sarcastically interrupting out of breath.

"Oops." Barrett says taking her suitcase and bag.

"Have y'all eaten breakfast yet?" Jaina asks to us as she checks out.

"Nope." I reply wondering what she's gonna say.