Chapter 10

Danielle's POV

You know when you really like someone and you always want to impress them? That's me because Stefania will be here in an hour and I can't figure out what to wear. I want to look good for her but I need the right outfit. Maybe calling Jaina will help, she always knows what to do when it comes to fashion.

It only takes a few rings before I hear her, "Hello?"

"Jaina I need your help!" I say stressed. I put Jaina on speaker and walk to my closet.

"Okay...? What do you need my help with?" She asks confused.

I throw yet another piece of clothing on the ground, becoming more and more impatient. "Fashion, Jaina! Fashion! Stefania will be here in an hour and I need to look good." I say harsh.

"Calm down there tiger, put us on FaceTime so I can see your options." She says.

I click the FaceTime button for and turn my camera around, showing my closet. "Holy shit Danielle! It looks like a monkey was in there."

I was about to run my smart mouth when she says excitedly, "Wear the dress I love! Where is it Dani? You know what I'm talking about and I know you like that dress."

When I hear her say that, my worries go away. "Thank you for your help! Love you!" I say ending the call quickly so she doesn't ask any questions.

I go get the dress from my guest bedroom closet and put it on. The dress is tight but loose and it's forest green with spaghetti straps. It stops a little bit above my knees. I put on a sun hat because it looks good and put some heels on. The heels make me look taller because I am short, especially beside Stefania. I already did my makeup and hair so I'm ready. I basically stressed over nothing.

I decide to use my time wisely and clean my closet since I basically just trashed it. I then go downstairs and make sure it looks neat. I don't know what we're doing yet. If we go out great, if we don't, still great. I don't care what we do as long as it's with Stefania.

After I sit on the couch for awhile I hear a knock on the door. I get butterflies just knowing that she's on the other side of the door. I walk over, not before looking at myself in the mirror that's in my living room then opening the door. Stefania is standing there with a sundress on looking as beautiful as ever.

Her eyes meet mine after looking me up and down and a smile grazes her lips. "Hello Bambina." Leaves her lips.

I get out of my trance and grab her hand pulling her in and shutting the door. My lips find hers in an instant. "Hi beautiful."

"What are we doing today?" I ask dragging her to the couch.

"I don't know yet. I was thinking maybe we can go out to eat then take a walk on the beach?" Stefania says waiting for my answer.

"Perfect." I say snuggling up to her. We cuddled on the couch watching a show for about a half an hour before we decided to get up and go out.

"Please don't tell me you're bringing us to some fancy restaurant." I plead while looking at Stefania as she drives.

She smirks and I give her a dirty look. "I'm just kidding, Bambina I know you don't like things like that." She says bringing my hand to her lips then holding it in my lap.

We soon pull into Olive Garden and walk in. I went to hold Stefania's hand this time but just as our fingers brushed against each other a voice interrupts us. "Stefania! Is that you?"

A tall man with brown hair and brown eyes walks over to us. I can't even lie, this man is attractive. Stefania looks to him and gasps, "Jake! Oh my god, come here!" She says hugging him.

As they talk back and forth I kind of sink back behind Stefania until she mentions my name. "Jake, this is Danielle. Danielle meet Jake."

He shakes my hand, "Nice to meet you Danielle, this is your tv girlfriend correct?" He then asks Stefania.

She nods. He then hugs her one last time but this hug lasted a lot longer. He asks for her number to catch up and she gives it to him. I have no right to feel jealous but I can't help but be it. He kisses her cheek before leaving. Right when he leaves we're led to a table.

Stefania explains that he was an old friend from her past. I was quiet throughout our whole dinner. I don't know why it's bothering me so much. It's not like Stefania even noticed either, she was on her phone the whole time. Probably texting Jack, or whatever his name was. When we finished we walk to her car. Stefania didn't even fight me on opening my car door, she always opens it for me. When I get in, I notice her of course on her phone.

In the middle of the car ride I look over to see her trying to look down and read a text message at the same time as driving. I've had enough so I snatch her phone away. "Are you trying to get us killed?" I ask in a harsh tone.

She looks at me just trying to figure me out. "No, I just need to see that message." She says quietly looking back to the road.

"Maybe I should just read it to you how about that?" I say with a straight face already knowing what's going to come next.

"No!" She says quickly and snatches her phone back. Fuck this. "Take me home." I say plainly.

She looks at me, "Bambina, what?"

"Don't call me that, just take me home or I'll get out and walk." I say looking out the window.

She sighs but turns around going to my house. Neither of us say a word the whole time. When we get there I immediately get out and head to my door. When I was about to walk in, I didn't even realize Stefania was beside me. I walked in so we were face to face. "Hope you have fun with Jack." I fake smile and slam the door in her face.