Chapter 5

"What do you think of our scenes today?" Grey asks.

"I just want to get it over with because I don't wanna cheat on Stefania." I say as we walk to set.

"You mean Carina."

"Right." I say mumbling.

We're about to shoot the scene where Maya cheats on Carina with Jack. I look over and see Stefania. Is she watching this scene? I have to aggressively make out with him in front of her.

"Action!"

"Cut! Great job! Only took one take."

Grey and I pull away out of breath and walk out of set.

"Do you wanna hang later?" Grey asks putting his arm around me.

"Nope she's mine today." Stefania says putting her arms around me from behind and knocking his arm off.

"You know Stefania we just had our make out scene." Grey said linking his arm with mine smirking.

"I know I saw. But how does it feel knowing that's your last and the rest will be with me." She says pulling me with her holding my hand tightly.

She drags us to her trailer then says, "God I hate that man with a passion."

"Why?" I ask lightly.

"He always looks at you like you're a piece of meat when you're so much more than that. And he thinks that you're his after one make out scene when you're clearly in love with me and mine." She says ranting walking back and forth.

I was about to talk when someone opens the door saying they need us back to the meeting room. The meeting room is where they announce something to everyone.

Stefania and I arrive and sit down in a corner of the room.

"Wanna ride home with me and stay then ride with me tomorrow?" She asks taking my hand in hers. Since there's tables in front of everyone no one can see our hands.

Shonda started talking so I nodded and caressed her knuckles.

"I just want to let everyone know we are going to another location! It's a couple hours away and we'll be going a couple states over. I was thinking about driving so I'll send you guys the locations. We'll stay in hotels. You can share with someone if you'd like, it doesn't matter to me." She finishes.

"Can we talk about that when I get back I'm going to get some things from my trailer then I'll be over." I say to Stefania kissing her hand before getting up.

I grab my purse and make sure my trailers not a huge mess and make my way to Stefania's trailer. I was about to knock when she walks out of it.

"Ready Bella?" She asks giving me her one million dollar smile.

I nod and we walk to her car. She starts driving and I start talking. "Do you wanna share a hotel room?" I ask hopefully.

"Of course bambina." She says putting her hand on my thigh. I interlock our hands looking out the window scared for her reaction. "You actually beat me to it, I was gonna ask the same thing." She says smiling looking at the road.
__________________________

"We were knocking teeth the whole time! I didn't even get turned on!" I say defending myself talking about Grey and I's scene today.

"Good, it should stay that way. I wonder if we're ever going to have that much of an aggressive kiss scene." Stefania says zoning out.

"Well I'm definitely turned on now." I mumble.

"What?" She says staring at me now.

"N-nothing." I stutter out. "It'll definitely be better than Grey though."