Chapter 4

Danielle's POV

It's been about 3 weeks now, the episode where Stefania and I meet is airing today. Stefania is coming over to my house later and we're going to live tweet. We also might go live after after the episode.

Stefania and I have been inseparable for the last few weeks. We're at each other's house two days a week or more. We've babysat Taytum together about three times now and Taytum absolutely loves Stefania. Stefania and I also flirt with each other constantly but I don't know if she means it in a funny friendly way or if she actually means it. I obviously mean it but I'm also playing around.

"I bet she's thinking about Stefania." I hear Jaina say which which brings me out of my thoughts.

Barrett and Jaina always make fun of me about Stefania. They don't know I like her which I'm not going to tell them that but they always bring her upon conversations so I'm sure they know.

"I was not!" I say pouting.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say but we have one more scene to shoot then we're off." Jaina says bringing me up with her.

We shoot our scenes and I say goodbye and drive home. When I get home I clean quickly then change my outfit. I put on a dark green knee length loose dress. I put a Jean jacket on with it and curl my hair then shake it. I put makeup on but not too much and spray myself. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth then look in the mirror.

"Damn, I actually look hot" I say to myself.

I walk downstairs and order Italian food. I know what Stefania orders so I don't even have to ask. I light some candles in the living room then sit on the couch. It's about 7pm and Station 19 doesn't come on until 8pm.

I sit and scroll on my phone about 15 minutes ago hen I hear the doorbell. I don't know if it's the food or Stefania but either way I'm happy. I open the door to see Stefania. She immediately falls in my arms.

"Ugh, I missed you Bella!" She says hugging me.

"We just saw each other like 3 days ago." I say laughing pulling her in and shutting the door.

"Exactly! 3 days too long." She says exaggerating.

I laugh as I hear the delivery person. "You're cute." I say walking to the door before she can say anything.

I pay the delivery guy and walk back to Stefania sitting beside her on the couch. She's kind of quiet.

"Are you okay?" I ask setting my hand on her thigh.

"I have to tell you something."

"Okay, you can tell me anything." I say rubbing her thigh.

She takes a deep breath then says, "I lied. The day I told you I didn't remember the night before, I did. Well technically when I told you I didn't remember, I really didn't but then when I was in the shower they all came flooding back."

I stared at her for a few seconds not saying anything. So she remembers the kiss and cuddling and everything? I mean we cuddle all the time now so it's normal even though I get butterflies every time.

"Say something bambina." She whispers.

"Hey, it's fine Stefania. We were both drunk and it was a game it's all good. No need to stress yourself." I say getting closer to her rubbing her cheek. Her brown eyes stare back and I feel myself slipping away.

"By the way, I love this dress on you." She says looking me up and down.

I smile and say thank you while blushing like an idiot.