Chapter 7

Danielle's POV

"Everyone is going crazy Stef." I say to the brunette that's sitting crisscrossed on the bed. Stefania just posted the video that she edited of all the things we did yesterday. We ended up going to bed as soon as we got to our room, meaning we didn't talk about our feeling towards each other though it's very obvious. She held my hand the whole way to the hotel, never letting go once. I still can't believe she kissed me. I've dreamed about it and it was so much better in reality.

Stefania laughed as she got out of bed and grabbed clothes going to the bathroom to get dressed. It's 7:00 in the morning and we have to be at set in about 30 minutes.

Tonight Stefania, Jaina, Barrett, and I are hitting Times Square. We'll only be in New York for a couple days anyway so might as well make the best of it.

"Do you wanna stop somewhere to grab breakfast?" Stefania asks opening the door as she brushes her teeth.

"Yeah what do you want?" I yell through our hotel room, grabbing her keys off the kitchen island.

"We can stop at Starbucks and get a breakfast sandwich and coffee?" I hear as I walk back into our room seeing her wiping her mouth.

"Sounds good. W-when are we going to talk?" I ask nervously.

She turns around, "We are talking right now?" She must have figured out what I was getting at because a second later her facial expression changed. "How about after we film, before we go out with the girls?"

I nod as she shuts off the light and we make our way out to her car. I get in the passenger seat and hand her her keys.
_________________________

"Hey everyone!" Jaina yells to her live. We were currently on live while we have our little break.

"Danielle they're asking for you." Jaina says looking down at me, playing with my hair as my head is on her lap.

She turns the phone to me and I wave while blowing kisses.

"Umm, what's your favorite color? Probably red, I look good in red what about you Dani?"

"Orange"

"Ooh! Stefania joined!" She says while showing her phone to me.

"Yeah, well tell her to come over here. Your lap isn't as comfy as hers." I say tiredly.

Jaina stops playing with my hair due to my remark. "No put it back, I didn't mean it!" I say whining as I place her hand back on my head.

"Such a baby! Stefania come get your woman, she's bossy." Jaina says rolling her eyes.

A couple minutes later we hear the door open and Stefania walks in. Jaina turns the camera to her. "Ciao!" She says picking up my legs then sitting down putting them on her legs. She rubs little circles on them.

"Danielle will you stop acting like a child. Sit up right so we can all fit." Jaina says laughing.

I maneuver myself so I'm sitting up straight and Stefania scoots closer. Jaina sets up her phone against the books that were on the coffee table in front of us. We answer the fan's questions and I try to stay focused but I'm very tired.

"Show Barrett? You guys wanna see Barrett? Well let's go to Barrett! I'll be back." Jaina says as she leaves.

"I'm so tired." I say to Stefania yawning as I turn towards her and put my legs over hers and wrap my arms around her waist with my head on her shoulder.

"Then try to sleep Bambina. You don't want to be tired when we go out tonight." She says pushing hair out of my face.

"I can't I'm at work and we're about to start filming again."

"Actually that's one of the reasons I came over here. They said we're done for today." She says.

"Then what are we waiting for? Can we please go?" I say whining.

She laughs quietly then says, "That means you're going to have to unwrap yourself from me."

I very tiredly get up and walk to the door, Stefania following close behind then we get in her car going to our hotel. I fell asleep in the car which wasn't a surprise. As soon as we got in our hotel I took off my pants which left me in just my underwear and got in bed falling asleep. No later than 5 minutes I heard Stefania get in too as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

The next time I wake up I look at the clock and see it's about 6:30 pm. We're going out at around 8 so I climb out of bed and look over at Stefania. She's snoring softly so I took a video to show her later when she doesn't believe me. I take a shower and get ready quickly. I'm wearing black leggings with a cute sweater. I put boots on and do my makeup then curl my hair.

I come out of the bathroom to see Stefania sat up but with her eyes closed. I quietly tip toe beside the bed then scare her. "BOO!" I scream. She jumps at my voice, nearly falling off the bed.

"Danielle!" She yells throwing the nearest pillow at me. I catch it and kiss her forehead. "Sorry, but I just couldn't resist."

She rolls her eyes while smiling then goes to take a shower and get ready. While she's in the shower I get my diary out and start writing about us and my feelings in general. I've been writing in my journal still just not as much. She distracts me so then I don't have time. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I hear the water shut off so I throw it at my suitcase quickly and walk out on the balcony.

Eventually I hear the slide door open. "Ready Bambina?" She says massaging my shoulders then wrapping her arms around them.

I nod standing up. I quickly send a text to Jaina that we're on our way down to the lobby because were meeting there.

"Hey beautiful ladies!" Jaina says hugging us.

"Okay! I'm here!" Barrett pops up behind Jaina out of breath.

"Will there ever be a time you're not late?" I laugh at her.

We arrive at a restaurant to eat at and start chatting. Stefania discreetly puts her hand on my thigh. At first I thought nothing of it but then she started slowing moving it up and more on the inside of my thigh. My breath hitched and I started breathing heavy. She squeezed it unexpectedly which made me moan. I covered it up my coughing. Jaina, Barrett, and Stefania were now looking at me. Stefania was slyly smirking while Jaina and Barrett had concerned faces.

"I'll be right back I have to use the restroom." I say excusing myself. I didn't actually need to use the restroom I just needed to breathe. A minute later the door open and no one but Stefania walks in.

"What's wrong Danielle?" She asks innocently.

I glared at her. "Nothing at all." I say sarcastically.

She stepped closer tucking my hair behind my ear. "Is someone all hot and bothered?" She said in my ear mockingly.

She picked me up by my thighs and sat me down on the counter. She started by teasingly kissing my neck making me whimper. She made her way up to my ear nibbling on it causing me to squirm. She finally put her lips on mine making fireworks explode in my body. I slipped my tongue passed her lips then put it back in my mouth teasing her. She bit my lip gently which made me moan causing her to slip her tongue easily in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance which she won. "You're so hot like this." She whispered against my lips before reattaching her lips to mine again but this time her hand made its way to my boob squeezing them.

"I knew it! Barrett owes me $20!"
_________________________

Ok so are you guys enjoying this story? Is it good? This is my first time writing a story so I don't know what I'm doing. If anyone has any tips then feel free to help me lmao❤️