77. Happy Birthday

Friday, 1st Nov 2019, 5:28 AM

Jack woke early especially. He rolled over, careful not to wake Kylie just yet. His left hand skimming along the feminine curve of her body under the sheets, along her thigh, resting his palm against her panties. Kylie moved slightly in her sleep, or perhaps it was her subconscious responding to his wicked touch, as he rubbed his hand between her legs and pressed his lips to her shoulder.

A sleepy hum told Jack that she was easing into consciousness. So, he rubbed his thumb over her covered clit, dragging his kisses further along her shoulder towards the base of her neck.

Kylie's eyelids fluttered open and she became aware very quickly of both Jack's hand and mouth on her body. Jack could see she was awake and coaxed her to turn her head to face him. When she did, he claimed her lips with his, stealing her breath with a passionate kiss, easing her mouth open and tangling his tongue with hers.

"Happy birthday, Wombat."

"Mmm ... thank you ..." Kylie was lying flat on her back now, spreading her legs apart and encouraging Jack on. Today may have been the day she turned thirty–two and the first birthday she got to celebrate with Jack, but it was also to be a hellish, long day with a small schools combined sports day here in Wangarra.

Neither of them, as the clock struck twenty five to six, were thinking of anything except what Jack was doing right now.

"So where's my birthday present?" Kylie smirked, then baring her teeth in a soft hiss when his fingertips pressed more firmly against her panties.

"Right here ..." Jack quipped, looking like he was trying not to laugh at his own cheesy remark. He leant down and kissed her again, just as fervently as before. This time, Kylie grabbed his face with both hands, pulling him closer. Jack feverishly yanked her panties down with both hands, crawling over her and pulled away first so he could position his body.

She watched him snake downwards, her hands quickly chasing his retreating figure, to thread her fingers through his hair. Kylie rolled her shoulders backwards into the bed, smirking at that first salacious flick of his tongue.

His hands pinned her thighs down against the mattress, his open mouth, his tongue, his lips – Kylie arched her back slightly and hooked a leg over his shoulder – the feel of his stubble against her shaved skin made her shiver. His tongue caressed along her walls; letting her feel his tongue licking her entrance, nudging his way closer to her centre, brought her out in goosebumps.

She gripped at the sheets, driving her left shoulder deeper into the mattress, arching and twisting her back to the side. His tongue delved deeper into her passage, making her cry out, but he was far from finished; keeping a firm hold on her thighs, only to release his right hand. She felt his index finger swiftly enter her; driving her faster towards the edge. He crouched over her, watching her upper body twisting, her balled fists snatching at the sheets. Jack's finger working her faster, his breathing becoming sharp and excited from just watching and listening to her moan.

"Oh shit! Jack!" Kylie's breath caught, hitching fast. She felt her mouth and throat becoming wickedly dry; Jack quickly dropped his face between her legs once more, not wanting to miss that sweet opportunity to taste her cum on his tongue.

"JACK! YES! OHHHH!"

Panting from her release and high, Jack disentangled his body from hers, running his tongue along her collarbone, throat and jaw before coming to rest his lips against hers in yet another sensual, deep kiss.

"Oh Jack ... that ..." Kylie panted, feeling weak, a delightful throbbing of her centre, reminding her of what had just happened as her mind promptly abandoned her.