Chapter 17

CLYDE gripped his hands to Nori's hips as she was straddling him.

Nakalimutan na ni Clyde kung papaano sila nakaalis sa restaurant nang gabing yun, how he drives his car back to his unit and finally sitting on his couch with the love of his life seductively sitting on his lap.

"God... I missed you." Nori moaned as he slide up her dress up to her waist.

Both of their hands was busy removing their clothes while lips are locked with each other.

Deep inside, Clyde wanted to calm himself.  Seriously, man. With this state he feel like he will just explode everything once she touch his bare cock with her hand.

Yes, that's how badly he misses her. He was dying to make a release for fucking three months now.

"Fuck..." He growled when Nori gave him a slow stroke of his shaft.

"Did you miss me?..." She asked.

"You have no fucking idea."

"Clyde..." She moaned his name as his tip touches her entrance.

Their eyes was locked to each other as he was filling her in. Clyde buried his face to the side of her neck, while burying himself deeper in to her.

He loses all his self-control as he starts to thrust harder and deeper, he knew tomorrow the marks of his teeth on her neck would be visible. But he doesn't care.

Nori Jane Lobangco is mine. All mine.

"Clyde... Ahhh... shit..." She whimpers.

"Fuck!..." He growls.

Few more thrust, then he releases his loads inside her. And he was aware she hasn't come yet, but obviously his cock got excited being home again, his cum was screaming to be out. Therefore just like that he came, but like what he thought a moment ago. This night will be a long night for both of them. There is no way he's going to let her sleep. No fucking way!

Napasinghap si Nori nang higpitan nya ang pagkakayapos niya dito at tumayo sya. At bago pa makapagreact si Nori sa kanya, inilapag nya ang dalaga sa kanyang kama.

"Brace yourself, love. I'll make sure you won't be able to step out of my bed tomorrow morning..."

Pagkalipas nang halos dalawang oras na pag-iisa ay parehas na habol nila ang paghinga. Saglit na parehas silang tahimik. Nang maramdaman na aalis ang dalaga sa kanyang kama ay kaagad na hinawakan nya ito nang pahigpit sa braso.

"San ka pupunta?." Gusto nyang kutusan ang sarili sa kanyang tono nang pagtatanong, para kasi syang batang natatakot iwan nang ina. Hindi na yata nya kakayanin na mawalay pa dito kahit na sandali.

"Pagbabanyo lang ako..." Paos ang boses na sagot nito.

At alam na alam nya kung bakit ito paos. She was screaming his name for the last two hours, and it's definitely a music to his ears.

"Do you need help? I can walk you to the bathroom." He asked.

Ngumiti si Nori sa kanya. "Seriously? I'm good." Tumayo ito at dahan-dahang naglakad papunta sa pintuan nang kanyang banyo.

"Don't be long, woman. We are not done."

Napatitig si Clyde sa kisame nang kanyang silid.

This is bad, Clyde. Really bad.

Sa nakaraang tatlong buwan ay ilang beses na nyang naisip kung ano ang kanyang mga sasabihin once na magkita ulit sila ni Nori. He really wanted to tell her off, pero nawala ang lahat nang yun nang makita nya ito kanina na para bang imposible nang sumbatan ito.