A QUENCH OF FIRE

HANNAH' Secret Chapter 20: A Quench of fire by AthenRossent29
Don't forget to follow me po. ☝️👆

DALTON ESTEPHAN LUDWIG

"You sure you want to continue, Dalton?"

I lean. "To tell you the truth I want Hannah. Gusto ko siya. Not just because we've played with fire back. Not because of her body and looks. But I badly want her to be mine. Hindi ko maaatim na angkinin siya ng ibang tao. I just can't."

"And it's not love either, you're just afraid to lose someone and that's not love. Maria is not your possession. It's different. Love and owning her is different. Sa huli baka pareho lang kayong masaktan. So if you love her, you'll be happy no matter what for her."

If I love her? Does he mean kailangan ko siyang pakawalan if she's not happy to me? To let her go? But how about the kissed last night?

That kissed. Hindi ako pwedeng mamalikmata o magkamali. I love her and she loves me back, that is clear.

So I am badly eager to talk to her. Hindi kase kami nag-usap ng maayus matapos ang gabi iyon. She keeps ignoring my calls and even my text messages. Iniiwasan na ata niya ako o nilalayuan?

"I love her?!"

Ang halik na iyon. I can't resist but to kissed her back. There, I realize that I want her kissed badly. I want her to stay with me. Mahal ko naba siya?

Yes! I don't have a reason to not love her. Hindi ko din alam kung bakit nagkaganun. Nagising nalang akong pinaglalaban ko na pala siya at hindi malaman kung ano nga ba ang rasong ipinaglalaban ko.

Ang ipaglaban ba ang taong mahal mo ay mali narin? Normalize also that your feeling is not just valid and it is love. Normalize to follow what's within you not what anybody else's say. Well, let's put exceptions like to my friend Wilbert. He keeps nagging me all the time.

So if I let her with someone, how about us?

Now that's happening. What should I do? Watch them? No I can't. I won't do that. Hindi ako susuko nalang bigla hanggat alam kong ako ang mahal ni Hannah at hindi si Leandro.

Yes, maybe they have promised but that promise was on the past. Marami ng pweding ipagbago ang lahat tulad ng pagmamahal nito kay Leandro.

Hindi natin pweding ipagsawalang bahala but we need also to think of it na 'not all promised will always be the one who rules you in the future. The one who choose your love even it's not the right one for you. All promised, I agree that all promised should fulfilled but not always, in the case of love. Hindi dapat ang pangako sa kung sino ang pipiliin nito ay siyang bandang huli at piliting gustuhin at hindi ibig sabihin na mahal mo na siya.'

"Baka mas lalo mo lang ginagawang komplekado ang lahat? Hannah, I mean Maria is for Leandro at first place. Ikaw anong lugar mo?"

Ano nga ba?  Anong puwang ko sa puso ni Hannah?

Hindi ako nakapagsalita. Pinaandar ko nalang ang sasakyan patungo sa Hacienda. The gate opened when the guard saw us but I stop driving the car ng BIGLAng humarang sandali ang gwardya.