Just to clue you in... (edited)

So, hi guys! This is my first jeremike fanfic so please don't be like, kill me if it's bad. This story will just kinda be what I think should happen their story, with a few added twists ;)(Omegosh Scott probably looks at these just thinking WTF has happened to my game)

Edit: My goodness it has been a while. I'm going to work on some character development and maybe add in some new twists to this book so I can enjoy it again. Apologies for the long wait, thank you to those who have stuck around this long.

So, characters:

Mike- He is cocky, loves puns, he is a bit of a slob but is very protective. Victim of Bite of '87, He has dark hair and typically wears a red beanie, contrary to popular belief that head trauma causes hair folicles to stop working. He is 21, and lives with his girlfriend, Doll in a small home. He has icy blue eyes. His parents died in a fire when he was 14. He is pansexual, with no particular preference to any gender.

Jeremy- He is shy, depressed, and suicidal. In spite of this, he's rather a cheerful soul who loves to laugh and cuddle with those he trusts. Both of his brothers and all 3 of friends were killed at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. Shortly after, his mother committed suicide. Thus leaving him and his 7 year old sister Hope alone with their now-abusive father. Shortly after, Hope runs away and Jeremy never sees her again. He has emerald green eyes and long, fluffy brown hair that covers most of his face. He really loves chocolate, He is 20, and currently resides with his father in an unstable relationship at home.

Jeremys' father- He is manipulative, angry, and full of emptiness after losing so much in his life. He hates what is left of his family, his son who he believes to be a wimp and a freak. He drinks constantly and takes every chance to hurt Jeremy in hopes that it will help regain some control in his life. He has long greasy grey hair, dark green eyes, and noticably yellow teeth. He's in his late 40's, though most would assume that he is much older.

Hope (jeremy's sister)- She is resilient, determined, and fiery. Ran away at 7, never seen by Jeremy again. As a child, she had blonde hair that she typically wore in twin braids with a green bow. She despises being called Hope due to the memories of the life she lost, and is typically known as Verity. She used to defend Jeremy from their dad, though she couldn't do much other than stand in the way. Evidentally, she got sick of it and ran off.

Doll (Mikes' Girlfriend)- She is manipulative, desperate for affection, and very clingy. Gifted with a beautiful body and long curled black hair, she learned to use it to her advantage in gaining whatever she wished. She cheats quite often on Mike, living a falsehood of love with him. She is 21, and has stunning blue eyes to rival Mike's own. Doll met mike after he saved her from a gang that was threatening her, and they soon got together afterwords. Their relationship has been quite rocky, but they spoke together about working on their connection. Evidentally, it has not been successful.

Vincent (reminder, this story is loosely based off of canon events and was created at least 3 years ago) -Strong, determined, and confident, he was pushed into a bunch of chemicals when he was younger that bleached his eyes and teeth white and burned his skin into a horribly purple-like bruise colour. When he got older the relentless bullying went to his head and he started killing. He is gay and has a twisted infatuation with Scott the phone operator.

Scott - Brilliant, puzzle-oriented Scott was always exemplary with technology, which was why he decided to make training easier and  record messages for the new recruits. He also installed he cameras and rigged the tablet to control the events at the pizzeria. He did make the games in this au, though his coworkers don't know about it. He is 24 and enjoys spending time with Vincent, who never was caught for the murders he committed.

Alrighty, let's start this thing. Plus, why the cake you ask? BECAUSE JEREMY LOVES CHOCOLATE