Last Chapter (maybe)

I know this probably freaked you guys out but it is true. I have no further plot other than Jeremike stuff you know? I will make an epilogue if you guys want. Comment and let me know!

(This is set one month after the last chapter)

Mike's P.O.V.

As we drove home from our final shift at Freddy's Jeremy looked over at me with shy eyes. I could tell he wanted to say something. "Yes Jere?" He blushed and I got my eyes back on the road. "W-well, I just w-wanted t-to ask you i-if, w-well," He shut his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Willyougooutwithme?" He shut his eyes and slowly opened one to look at me. My entire face was a blushing mess, and my mouth hung open. "I-im sorry i-if I-I sp-sprung this o-on you s-suddenly." He stammered out quickly, I quickly shook my head. "Jere it's not that, I j-just never thought you would ask that." I took a deep breath, and I could tell Jeremy was holding his. This kid, I loved him so much, and I would do anything to protect him. "Yes." I smiled at him. "Y-you will?" He asked me shocked, I grinned and tried to concentrate on driving, but I was over the moon. "Yes Jeremy Fitzgerald. I will go out with you." I smiled even more, if possible, when the youth threw his arms around me and planted a kiss on my cheek. As we pulled into the driveway I noticed something, the sunrise was absolutely gorgeous, but the entire sky was a light grey, with smaller pieces of grey floating down. "Jere, look! It's snowing!" I motioned to the sky, He looked up and his young face filled with wonder as he started to grab snowflakes in his mouth. I chuckled and locked the car, when Jeremy noticed I was looking he giggled and stopped. This kid was adorable. I went up to the front door and unlocked it, with my boyfriend slowly trailing me. Boyfriend. I let my mind wander over the word. Huh. I smiled when I went inside and noticed a certain green mist hovering near the couch. Hey fellas, how you doing? The crystal voice rang out in our heads. Jeremy excitedly plopped himself on the couch and whispered something to the mist, SERIOUSLY?! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS THAT'S AMAZING! The voice screamed in our heads, full of joy. It bounded over and enveloped me in what i'm assuming was supposed to be a hug, but all I felt was a light spray of mist. Nevertheless, I put my arms around it in a hugging motion. She backed up and went to the kitchen, us trailing her. A cupboard shot open in front of me and almost hit me in the head. Woah! Sorry Mikey! Jeremy pouted, "Hey that's my thing!" The green mist gave a look, like she was so done, and she didn't even have a face. It made me burst out laughing, but not for what it looked like, so I put a re-assuring arm around Jeremy and kissed his cheek, "It's okay Jere it's just this one time." Micheal I swear... She sighed and the door to the cupboard closed, and I started forward, only to have it hit me again as the door quickly swung open on my head. "Ow! Hoooope?!" I gasped, holding my forehead. Meh, you should've defended me from your over-protective boyfriend. The pouty voice rang through our minds and we all laughed. She kind of started to fade, like she was about to leave, and I quickly tried to stop her. "Hope where are you going? We were only joking!" I got out quickly, a feeling of sadness that wasn't my own came through my head. Um, well... Us ghosts are only allowed contact with living people for 4 weeks after our death... and then it's time to go. I'll try to visit in your dreams, and can talk once, but ONLY when you absolutely need me. Like, life or death. I'll still be watching over you guys, just no hugs or speech or anything. I was absolutely shocked, we could never talk to her again? No jokes or laughs or anything? I can still be here, like in my misty form, but no talking. So that would be kinda creepy. Sorry. I frowned at that, but I would still prefer that over nothing, "Maybe you could spell out stuff? Like with blocks or writing or something? Hmm, maybe. But for now I have to go. Goodbye my brothers. "Brother's?" I asked, yeah, my brother, and brother-in-law! Byeeeee! She quickly faded away before I could say anything else. Jeremy shook his head and laughed. I did the same and we headed to bed, because it was still only 6:40 in the morning.

~~~~~~Time skip to noon brought to you by Vincent eating toast~~~~~~

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I woke up wrapped in something warm. I tried to pull the blankets off only to realize they were Mike's arms! I blushed insanely trying to get up without waking him, but it was not meant to be. "Uh— Jere?" His deep croaky morning voice announced itself and the arms tightened around my waist. "Let me sleeeep" He held me so my back was against his chest, so my entire being was a hot blushing mess. He buried his face into the fluffy brown hair at the back of my head. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little. The window was open so I could watch the snow falling slowly, the fluffy bits casting shadows all over the room. I waited about another 30 minutes before I heard Mike stir again. "Ugh..... what time is it?" I giggled and rolled over to poke his nose. "12:30ish silly." He smiled a little and sat up, woah Jere look at the snow piling up! I looked out to see a thin layer covering everything. "Yep." I walked to the kitchen and put some hot water in a kettle then set it on the stove. Mike slowly shuffled after me and plopped on one of the dining room chairs. "What-cha makin' Jere?" He rubbed his eyes and yawned. I shook my head and decided not to answer until he was coherent enough to understand me. I opened the cupboard and pulled two packets of hot-chocolate out along with two mugs. Then I reached into the fridge and pulled out some whipped cream and other hot-chocolate essentials. A few minutes later I presented to Mike 2 mugs of hot-chocolate with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, and a stick of cinnamon. He smiled and took one, once he took a sip his eyes flew open. "JERE THIS IS THE BEST CUP OF HOT-COCOA I'VE HAD IN YEARS!" I laughed a little, "Mike all you drink is coffee, this is probably the first hot-chocolate you've had in years." He looked thoughtful, "True, but this is still amazing." I grabbed them both and sat on the couch, "Hey where you going with that?!" Mike jumped after me and ran to the couch. We sat watching the snow, sipping our hot-chocolate, and Mike put an arm around me. "Funny how things work out huh? A year ago we were both miserable, now look at us." I nodded. "I guess all you need is the right person." He turned his head. "I-I guess s-so." I stuttered. And we both leaned in.....

Yay!! The books over! :D This has been such an incredible journey with you guys and it's really helped me a lot. I've improved my writing, made a few friends, and entertained my readers for a while with my story! It's a win-win. If you want me to write an epilogue just comment and let me know! If you want to talk to me personally, check out my instagram: Gumpster_13! Goodbye all my lovely readers! I love you all!