Explanation of Plot

Yo wassup guys, I know I know I said the book was over, I'm just doing a quick chapter to explain the plot. Because I hid a lot of stuff, so it may have been hard to understand. For those who have finished the book, ONLY. SPOILER ALERT

So basically, the day of 87, when Jeremy's friends and siblings got killed, Mike coincidentally was bitten the same day. He survived and after that so did Jeremy, and Hope. Now Jeremys father always drank, but he kept it low-key, and Jeremy didn't know as a kid. The dad abused Jeremy's mom, and she committed suicide because of that. Then he turned to start abusing Hope. All without Jeremy's knowledge. He cut her eye badly one day and she had enough of it, so she ran away. Now Jeremy received the full brunt of that anger and abuse. He got suicidal, and because of blood loss he would have those voices in his head telling him he was no good. And finally He got a job at freddy fazbears,.

For Mike, he had a pretty good life until the bite when he was little. He grew up trying to get over it, and when he was 14, his parents died in an accidental fire. He decided to start working at freddies as a custodian, because the manager, Scott, felt bad for him. Mike grew up knowing the animatronics, and the job, so he was happy, to not be alone during his shift when Jeremy got there. Mike and Jeremy, as you may know, lived in a bad area, full of gangs, so when Mike was coming home from work one day, he noticed a girl being cornered by one. He saved her, and they eventually started dating. 

When Verity was alone, she met an old friend who helped her out a lot, giving her a battery powered charger for her phone, and batteries, and money for games, food, and other things like blankets and stuff like that. Verity was very solid, and she learned how to fight quickly, striking fear into the hearts of every gang that dared come near her. Verity was stealing food one day, and as she was finishing it, the person came out and started to chase her, she decided to book it to Freddies. Just when Jere was having his crisis. He let her in and she helped them complete the night. After that she left, and then they followed her, only to be stopped by the gang, Verity attacked the gang and saved them. 

When Mike and Jeremy got home, Doll and Mike broke up because Mike knew doll was cheating on him, and Jeremy cuddled mike in his sleep, resulting in a very awkward situation when they got up for work. Verity once again helped mike by attacking old bonnie and ripping his face off, but then purple guy kidnapped her and did the whole torture thing, (we don't need to relive that 0-0) then returned her.

After 5 months in the hospital she got out, and during those months Mike and Jeremy bonded and grew feelings for eachother. Once she got out, they went home and Jeremy had a lapse, and he started to break down. Verity, who had gone slightly crazy when alone for all those years, also self-harmed, that's why she wore those bandages all the time. She understood what jeremy was going through and she helped him. Then they all watched a movie and when they got up for work Mike and Jeremy kissed. Verity immediately approved and yelled "JEREMIKE!" Later she wasn't allowed to go, she left and ran back to her tree house, only for Mike and Jeremy to come get her later. When they all got back Mike teased Verity by pranking her. She figured she should get revenge but never got around to it. 

At the pizzeria, when Purple douche attacked, Jeremy found out who committed the murders and that Verity was actually Hope. Purple guy hacked the robots and got them to attack mercilessly, mask or not. They made it through the night, luckily, and got home, but as Jeremy wanted to leave right away, he hit his head. Later on, Verity had the creepy nightmare, and then they decided to go shopping. She REKT the girls who tried to insult her and got a ton of clothes, then she later saw the newest threat from purple guy. "Dont let your guard down." 

After the threat, Jeremy was kidnapped and brought to the pizzeria, where Mike and Verity, quite literally, burst in, and saved Jeremy. Verity killed purple guy but at the same time he shot her, then while she was dying she came to terms with the fact that Jeremy was her brother, and he did the same. The animatronics were freed along with the souls within. They were finally at peace. Verity visited them several times as a ghosty goo, (Markiplier reference ^-^) And eventually they started dating, then they got married. Happy fun ending. Yay!

Anyways I really hope you guys loved this book as much as I did, I would've probably given up halfway if it weren't for you guys. I'm so happy for the success of this book and i'd like to say just one more time: I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!