Chapter 7!!!!

Thanks so much for over 170 reads!!!! I can't believe you guys like this awful writing... ON WITH THE CHAPTER (btw i put that pic up because It was the only one that I couldn't stop laughing with, Idk why.....)

Verity's P.O.V.

Time to go to work I guess, Mike and Jeremy better be happy i'm helping them out. I have way better things to do with my life, like... steal food...and...mess with creepy people..and..visit my one friend.. Who am I kidding? My life sucks. You know, the name Jeremy sounds familiar.. like one of my brothers. They all died when I was younger though, It's been 8 years.... Then mom comitted suicide and I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to leave. I heard my dad and other brother Jeremy died in a car accident later. Now im a homeless freak with a weird scar on my face. Yup. My life sucked. I arrived at the pizzeria, I can't believe that this place is actually real. I played the games that Scott Cawthon made, I mastered them. To be honest, I really had nothing else to do. Rachel, my one friend gave me her old phone and a charger that ran on batteries, then she would supply me with new batteries whenever I needed them. She was a great friend. However the phone only had 2 games. Ones which I mastered at my makeshift home in the woods. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that Mike and Jeremy were pulling up in his car. They looked.. a bit uncomfortable... ah well. I brought duct tape, that would lighten the mood a bit when they saw what i'm gonna do.

Mike's P.O.V (putting these P.O.V. things in is really annoying)

Verity had a creepy look on her face, speaking of her face, there was a wierd scar going through her eye that i'd never noticed before. "Mike." Jeremy was out of the car, waiting for me. Oh gosh Jeremy. I still can't believe that happened. I felt Verity's and Jeremy's eyes looking right at me. (staring into my soul XD sorry) I got out and we all went into the death trap know as Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Verity turned towards the prize counter right away and went right up to the Marionette box. "Verity what are you doing?" I asked cautiously, knowing she had a temper. She burst out laughing and put duct tape along the top where the marionette would come out. "Doing something I've always wanted to do." She kept giggling as she went over to balloon boy and taped his legs together. "did you know that he emits a radio frequency that messes with your flashlight?" She looked at us, "I've just done you a huge favor by eliminating like, half the things you have to worry about tonight." She looked at us with sudden composure. Tilting her head to the side. "Don't you know your shift has started?"

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I ran to our office, and immidiately grabbed the tablet. Going through the cameras. Mangle was already in the prize corner, I wound up the music box, just in case the duct tape wouldn't hold the marionette. Mangle looked mad. Mike ran in while Verity calmly walked in behind him. Oh gosh Mike, I still can't believe what I did. I don't regret it, but it was extremely awkward. Verity took one look at the tablet and burst out laughing again, "OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT MANGLES FACE!!" She kept laughing until Mike ran over to us, yelling something, only then did I notice old Bonnie in the room. He quickly gave me a mask and Verity pulled down her beanie. But it was too late. Old Bonnie grabbed Mike and began dragging him out. Mike began kicking and fighting while I was frozen in place. I felt paralysed. Verity wasn't. "LET HIM GO YOU PURPLE PIECE OF CRAP" A stream of insults and curses came from her mouth as she tackled the poor animatronic and commenced beating its circuits out. She got off of it, at the same time ripping the top part of it's face with her hands. Poor bonnie ran away as fast as his legs could carry him.  

Mike's P.O.V.

I slowly got up to see Bonnie run away and Verity holding the top part of it's face in her hands like a trophy, she turned around and looked at me with concern, "You ok?" I was shocked. "Am I okay? more like are YOU ok? You just beat up an animatronic! And took its face!!" She grinned and sat back at the corner looking very proud of herself. Until all the lights went out I heard a scream. They flickered back on and Verity was gone, and Jeremy was staring at the floor in absolute shock. All that was left was her blue beanie and knife on the floor. With bloodstains around it. 

CLIFF HANGAAAAAAA *smiles evily*  I have very special plans for this. But don't worry, it will still be a Jeremike story. Im just making it kinda less cliche. (maybe idk..) Anyways thanks so much and as always I ♥ you all!