Chapter 20!!!

Yo guys what is up?! Okay, I have some awesome news for you! (we found one, A real one! JK JK I Kid. I kid.) I have decided to do a writing spree, which means a lot of new chapters for you, in celebration of..... 1000 views!! So I did write this chapter already but it got deleted so... I'll re-write it. No big deal. *cries for 3 hours*

Anyways....

ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

Mike's P.O.V.

Call me Vincent. What could that mean? I pondered over it for a few seconds, concluding quickly that that must be his name, and he- No, Vincent thinks we should know it already. I looked to see Jeremy was still freaking out and hyperventilating, I pulled Him into a quick hug, gosh this kid is so cute! I stoked his fluffy brown hair and whispered "Shh, it's okay Jere, it's fine, he's not hurting us," My train of thoughts were interrupted by a glance at the back wall of the room, there was a large dent and blood smears coming down the wall. Laying on the floor, was Verity, blood slowly oozing from a large cut on her forehead, dying her hair, clothes and skin a sickly red color. I pretty much carried Jeremy over and plopped him on the ground beside her, He squeaked and ran away from the blood, going to the cameras and finding the music box almost empty, at least, i'm pretty sure that's what happened. He grabbed the tablet and pressed the corner where the button was frantically. I turned back to the girl on the ground, she seemed to twitch slightly and I quickly checked the pocket of her sweatpants, perfect, gauze. I lifted her up and set her on the desk, the excess blood dripping on the ground. It reminds me of when it happened. The bite of 87, except that was me on the operating table, and not a 14 year-ish old girl. That reminds me, we never asked her how old she was. "M-Mike, y-you're spacing off again." Jeremy's adorable stutter cut into my thoughts, oh wait. Verity. "Jere please make sure none of the animatronics are near us please." I quickly asked him, taking some water and rinsing off more blood, this is very unsanitary Mike. A voice cut into the back of my head, "Mmhf- Ow, ugh... Mike?" Verity's usually sparkling green eyes now opened slightly, dull with pain. "Mike, agh.. it's- it's fine." She sat up and I took a step back, "It's okay, evil raisin man can't hurt me." I laughed at the name, the evil raisin man? "He told us his name, it's Vincent." She frowned, "Evil raisin man suits him better though.. AGH!"She winced, rubbing her head. It's a good thing we have a water fountain in here, because we couldn't leave, and i'm pretty sure the company knew that. "Come on Verity, let's fix ya up." I brought her over to the sink, and turned on the water, it shot up in a tall clear arc. I held the button and she took the cue, holding her head under the water spray and holding her hair out of the way. I tried to rub the blood out but she slapped my hand away, "Mike its fine." I knew she was lying, I used to do the same when they wanted to clean up the scars. "Verity, I am going to clean out the blood on your head and wrap up the cut. Alright?" She turned to glare at me, diluted blood streaks running down her face made her look terrifying to say the least. "Mike, I know you're concerned but I can handle it." I held the water button with my hip and held back her hair while I shoved her forehead under the spray again, "Sorry Verity but this needs to come clean." Her muffled screams of rage made me feel like I was just stacking up reasons for her to hate me. About 20 seconds later I brought up a squeaky-clean girl with a not so clean vocabulary. "Mike," She said slowly as I wrapped the gauze around her head, a few minutes later after she calmed down. "Yes?" "I appreciate your help and concern but," Her voice dropped an octave lower here, "Do that again, and I will take the desk fan, and shove it into your neck and let it spin around, thus ripping out your veins and muscles, and splattering them everywhere, do you understand?" I looked at the darkly muttering girl sitting before me, "Ok sorry." I went to sit down beside Jeremy, who has successfully kept the animatronics away, "You alright Jerebear?" He looked at me with one eye, the other was covered by hair, "Yea I guess, but Vincent knew that name too, do you think he is spying on us?" "What, Jerebear?" "Yea." I sat back, troubled. "Maybe, he did hack into our T.V. when he showed us the video of Verity.." I heard a low growl from the girl in the corner, okay she didn't want it to be brought up... I guess I can understand. Then the ever-unnerving hello sounded through the vents, BB's here, Jeremy and I quickly put on our masks, BB was poking his head out of the vent. A deep laugh somewhat sounding like BB's, but still very different, echoed through the room, Listen up security guards, there is a strange force here now. We have no control, you have been warned. He crawled back through the vents leaving us in shock, Jeremy whimpered and sat closer to me, I wrapped an arm around Him and stroked his hair, Verity yelled after the exiting robot, "SO YOU HAVE CONTROL OTHERWISE?! WE THOUGHT YOUR SERVOS LOCK UP AT NIGHT AND THAT'S WHY YOU ACT LIKE KILLERS! DO YOU ENJOY KILLING PEOPLE?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" Luckily no response came. "Verity, sit down." I ordered shakily, I didn't want more damage done. 

Jeremy's P.O.V.

I whimpered in and came closer to Mike, I felt safer with his arm around me. After Verity yelled at BB, Mike told her to sit down and then I wound up the music box, it's a good thing it doesn't drain too fast or we would be screwed. I frowned when I saw the time, 5:59? Not possible, we hadn't spent that much time in here, had we? The timer went off, and we went into Mike's car, and the whole way home I pondered what "A strange force" could be. If it was stronger than the animatronics, I didn't want to think about it.. The entire way I heard Mike and Verity arguing over.. something. They seemed to argue over everything. I wished there could be some peace and quiet. I didn't step in to tell them to stop, I never stepped in for anything. I was a coward. So I put up the the bickering right up until we pulled into the driveway, and jumped out. As my foot went to leave the car, it stuck under the seat and I fell face-first out of the car onto the pavement of the driveway. "JEREMY!" I heard Mike scream out behind me, as the rush of wind past my ears distracted me from the fact I was falling, so I couldn't stop it in time with my arms. There was a loud CRACK and a huge rushing pain in my head, and everything went fuzzy, but not entirely black. 

~Le Time Skip~

I felt like I was lying down on something soft, I was carried in here wasn't I? I looked around to see Mike asleep on the bed beside me, must've been tired. His face looked so peaceful as he snored softly. I looked around, Verity was probably on the couch or something. I got up and walked to the kitchen, wincing at the pain in my forehead, I glanced around the room as I heated up some milk in the microwave. It used to always calm me down after something made me not be able to sleep before bed. There was a lump on the couch, probably Verity. I stopped the timer at 0:01 so that the alarm wouldn't wake anyone and drank the warm liquid. That hit the spot. I smiled and went bad to bed, It was going to be an interesting day.

Sorry I've been writing for like, 2 and a half hours now and I had no other way in mind to end the chapter.. sorry. Anyways, I will keep writing in the morning and Thanks again so much for 1K veiws! I never thought I'd get this far! I love you all!