Meet Luke

(Pic of Bentley bedroom ------------>)

Bentley is sleeping in my bed. I out pillows aroung his to prevent him from falling off the bed or rolling off it. Im in his soon to be room ready to paint it. I mixed the blue paint with a wooden ruler thing. A kncok on the front door made me stop when I was about to start painting. Walking down the stairs putting my hair in a pony tail. I opened the door and smiled.

"Hey Luke, Uhh you were serious when you said you were coming" I told him suprised I seen him.

"Duhh wouldnt miss it now lets get to work"He said . We walked up the stairs and went into Bentley almost new room. "Okay, How are we doing this" He asked I got up and showed him my sketch up drawing of What I made for Bentley room. "Wow you did this?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"I want to go to school for interior and design and Photography." I told him smiling mixing the paint.

"That is amazing Danielle you will do great, What do you want me to do?" He said.

"I need you to put a straight line of tame up there and keep doing that in stripes." I said.

"Okay cool Lets play twenty one questions" He sai. He took his Iphone out and put music on.

"Kay you first" I told.

"Favorite color" He siad. It went like that for over an hour and we weren't even near done painting.

"Danielle Sweetheart do you need help" My mom said as she knocked and opened the door.

"No thanks mom, Mom This is Luke my friend" I told her she looked up and seen him standing there for the first time and smiled.

"Hello Luke, Very nice to meet you Im Kathy." She said to him putting her hand out.

"Hello Mrs. Knight, nice to meet you sorry i didnt come with your permission just thought Danielle would need some help" He said smiling

"Oh hunny its fine trust me, I rather you help her than me, Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked him

"No Its okay you dont have to I wouldnt want oppose." He said

"Nonsense you are staying for Dinner" she said and left. Once the door closed I burst out laughing  of how nice they both acted. Luke is a jocker he is always joking around since I met him and its hilarious. He always has me laughing and its a good feeling. My wolf is ignoring me cause of what happened with Damon. But I think she has a liking to him. Luke gets so concetrated with his work stroking back and forth with the paint brush. I kept staring at him paint. He is a multi tasker his lips moved as he talked to me about his job as a company owner. You can tell he loves owning the company how he talks about with a big smile on his face at the same time. His eyes are so blue like Bentley and its just adorable. He turned and looked at me smiling. I turned my head and went back to painting blushing cause he caught be stairing at him.