Epilogue part 1

( Pic of all the kids in the link http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/katiebenson614/library/    if doesnt work in's in the comments for the link. Bentley on side __--------------->))

~Dani Pov~ (15 years later)

 I’m thirty-four years old now Luke is thirty-eight. I and Luke now have a total of five kids. Bentley is 19; our twin boys Brayden and Cooper 17 found out the day after the party with Damon that we were expecting her. Then we got Levi our bad boy who is 16 doesn’t look at me when it comes to the piercings and tattoos. I didn’t take him to get nether did Luke. Levi just came home one day with his lip pierced. I was fine with that until the following week he had gotten a tattoo on across his chest and eyebrow pierced. Of course I grounded him but Luke says he is just a boy trying to find his way. So he had got away with it. Lastly we got daddies little girl Arella she is 3 years old our youngest for now. I’m pregnant now with our 6th child. A week away from my due date.  We have a house full of kids obviously. Our house is always hectic with the twins bringing their friends over and Levi bringing girls over and always leaving whenever he wants. It is very stressful especially when you are pregnant. As for Bentley he is in college not too far away and has his own house a couple blocks away. He wanted to go to college before he takes Alpha position.

It is completely silent something is wrong but what.

“Levi, Cooper, Brayden, and Arella come here now please.” I said. They all came filing down in an orderly line they did something wrong. Especially since Levi in holding Arella.

“Yes mom.” Cooper asked coming down kissing my cheek and sitting down on the sofa. Followed by the others Arella sitting on Levi lap pulling on his long black hair like mine.

“Umm what’s wrong?” I told them. Arella climbed down Levi lap and came to me hugging my legs.

“I love you mommy.”She smiled.

“Love you too sweetie. Uhh just never mind you guys can go up I’m just going to clean the house.” I told them and started cleaning. It was silent still I turned to see them all helping clean. What is up with them? Levi was picking up his shoe and socks that were everywhere. The twins where putting all of Arella toys away. While Arella helped them. Ether I am sick and seeing things or they really want or need something.

“Okay that’s it please sit down and tell me what you want.” I told them all. They all looked up at me with a confused face.  They kept cleaning and then took a seat in front of me. I sat down on the love seat couch by myself and held onto my round stomach being pregnant sucks sometimes. Arella looked up at me and smiled so did Levi and him never smiles.

“Hey Ma I’m home.” I heard Bentley call from the front door.

“Bentley be quiet please I got a headache.” I told him staring down my kids that were in front of us.

“I brought home my Gir-“He stopped and I felt his gaze on me while I glared at my other kids. They are up to something I don’t know what but they are. I just need to find out.

“What did you guys do she is literally about to explode with how big she is.  Now tell me before we fight the way Mom showed us when we were little on the trampoline and that includes you Arella.” Bent laughed going over and tickling Arella tummy. Making her giggle and Kiss Bentley cheek.