Bent walks

~Short I know I will make longer chapter next

(Pic of bent costume check it out RAWRRR ---------------------> )

Five FIVE times is how much Bentley woke up during the night. I know he misses Luke since all three of has been sharing a bed but does he miss him that much. He literaly woke up every hour. Once its was 3am I just gave up on sleeping and been up since then. I wonder what he will do when we go back home. Home. Havent thought of home for awhile I wonder if anything happen to mine and Sarah little house. I want to go home but what about Luke. Luke is to perfect to leave and we just started dating. I know he is my second chance mate but what am I going to do stay here in my parents house till we decide to take the next step in our relationship. Distance will kill us both if this short time away from eachother is bad imagine being on the other side of the country. Just thinking of being that far away from him makes me sad. Sighing I got up to go to Bents room where he is screaming again.

Looking at his bright red face his eyes closed tighly hand rubbing his watery eyes. I picked him up and sighed again.

"Is he okay he has been crying basically all night and its 7 am already and I barley had sleep." Jai said. He rubbed his eyes and came to me and Bent. He is tired try me. He just misses Luke alot. Tapping Bents back calming him down a bit. My phone going off made Bent cry even more and louder.

"Hello" I said

"Hey baby aw Is Bent crying , Im on my way over to pick you two up I couldn't sleep." Luke said. He is so kind sweet and obviously charming.

"Okay I'll be downstairs waiting and yeah he wont stop he sleeps for an hour than crys." I told him. Bent looking at me with confussion his tear stained face. I put the phone at his ears to hear his crying stop and just left whimmpers . His smile going big when he hears Luke talking. How can he get Bent to stop crying and I cant? I am his mother I knew him way longer. Looking up I still see Jai at the door. I smiled at him and stand up with Bent and the phone in my hands holding it to his ear.

Walking down the steps two by two as soon as I heard the door bell ring. Standing at the step I looked at the door smiling bright and then it slowly fading when I see who it is.

DAMON

UGGH

WHY IS HE HERE. I KNOW THEY ARE A PART OF HIS PACK AND JAI IS HIS BETA BUT STILL. GODDAMNIT. LUKE HURRY HE WIL DO SOMETHING DUMB.

"Hey cutie." He said with an evil smirk. I scowlded at him and fixed Bentley on my side holding the phone.

"Dont call me that you AHole." I said. Bent squirmed in my hand I placed him down he held his weight by holding my leg. He usually falls dwon after a couple of second of standing. Bentley screamed and jumped up and down. I placed my hand on his back so he wont fall. Bending down I placed the phone back on Bents ear.

"That what should I call you pumkin, Oh and I just want to say you look totes hot." He said laughing. Who says Totes Hot only this arrogant guy. I heard a car door slam shut and seen Luke running up to the house. He stoped at the door and smiled and Bent down to Bentley level.

"Hey Baby boy, I missed you."He said. He stood at the door and looked and smiled motioning Bent to come crawl over to him. Bent screamed and lifted his leg he stumbled forward. He kept his balanace and looked at Luke and walked fast to him. I smiled bright at my baby who is walking for the first time. He got halfway and fell to the ground and crawled the rest of the way.

"Bentley!!" I yelled. He looked at me when Luke scooted him up. Luke smiled and jumped him in his hands yelling YAY. Luke walked over to me and kissed my cheek hugging me.

"Oh god Benny good job Baby." I said to him. Luke smileed and kissed my forhead putting his arm around my waist.

"Wow that was awesome Bent." A familiar voice of Josh said. I looked at him and waved.

"Hey Joshee" I said.

" Bent you are getting so big daddy remebers when you was just born soon you will be running and driving moma crazy." Josh said. He touched Bents nose and pinchined his cheeks. Bent looked at him and frowned and gigled at Josh said face.

"Josh you know he hates that." I told him laughing. Bent looked at Luke and smiled pulling at his hair.

"I know I got a present for him since he is a little monster, Im go call Wilbert to bring it and I want to see him in it." He said walking away. I nodded and played with Bent little fist. Luke smiled down at us.

"OH DANIELLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE" Wilbert called. I smiled as he came in with Abby hanging on to his leg. Sarah came in and ran over giving me and Bent kiss on the cheek.

"Okay Bent come here." Josh called. He had a present with big bow on it. Luke out Bent down supporting him to make sure he is steady before he goes. Bent walked slow to Josh. Josh picked him up placing him in his lap. He opened the present and you can see Blue fuzzy. Josh told us to turn around so he can get this little monster in his costume. Turning around to face Josh I seen my little baby. He was dressed in a monster costume I smiled at him and called him over he walked and smiled at my little baby.

"Oh no we going to DIE" Mas yelled coming down the stairs with Jai behind him.

"God cutest thing ever Dad come here.!!" Jai yelled. We all looked at Bent walk around in his costume Damon in the background quiet and keeping to himself. My dad came out his office and looked at us. Bent walked to him running in to his leg giggling. My dad looked down and smiled picking Bent up.

"Hey you little monster your walking." Dad said. He looked at us and smiled wow he is in a good mood. He put Bent down and watch Bent run around.

"Okay Danielle, We have to get going we have a party to get to you guys are all welcomed to come." Luke said. Bent ran over to Luke laughing. Luke held him in his hand kissing his cheek.

"Whose party?" Wilby asked.

"Its sunday we have a party every sunday for kids and pack to speak for everything so you guys are free to come. It dont matter and I would like to talk to you Alpha Josh." Luke said