Fun

(Pic of cabin on the side)

"So whats the plan for today?"Mas asked as he finally joined us for breakfast. He was in the bathroom all morning doing his buisness or like he to say doing the Hershey squirts. Nasty I know but its my brother. If you dont get it you will just think hard. Lex helped my mom make breakfast thank god cause I didn't want to. She just made scrambled eggs, beacon and toast.

"Well after we eat I will get everything ready and we will leave to the swim whole." Luke said. The swim whole is where everyone around here go and line up there boats and have a party. But thats not intil after 8. In the morning its for kids to play and have fun. It where most of the sand is. There is also a huge rock where people jump off of. There is 3 levels first level is 3 feet next is 5 feet and the last one is 12feet into 30 feet of water. Lexus told us all about it last night.

"Thanks for breakfast it was very good. Im going to get everything ready we won't be back to later so get ready when you are done."Luke said. He stood up and left the table. We ate outside on the picnic bench since it was very warm outside. Bentley tried to eat his food without help but every time the egg will fall.off and he would cry. My daddy scooped Bent up in his arms and fed him.

Once I finished eating I grabbed Bentley going inside to get changed. I put Bentley in his swimming diaper and then his swim trunks and sandles before changing into my bikini. Going outside with Bent was hilarious he doesn't like how sandles feel on his feet so he makes weird faces.

"Babe can you answer my phone." I hear Luke yell when I get outside. I look at the.caller ID to seen it his mom.

"Hello." I said smiling while holding Bent hand.

"Hey Dani just wanted to make sure you got there safely." She said

"Oh yes we did we are getting ready to go to the swim whole. Why didnt you guys come it was big enough for all of us?" I asked her

"We wanted some alone time dont worry we will come next time"She said

"Okay thats good. "I told her.

" I have to go hunny be careful and be careful with Bentley dont let him out of your sight."She finished saying and hung up.

I looked at the screen as she hung up to see the picture of me and Bent on the slide mom had taken. Smiling as everyone came outside we made our way to Luke. He grabbed his phone and walked down to the boat. We all followed along with him.

"Okay Here baby put this on Bentley. You guys don't have to wear life jackets but you can if you want. Mas, Jai, and Lex put one on you want go first." Luke said. Mas and Jai looked confused but did what Luke asked.

"Do you know how to steer a boat Rick?" Luke asked my dad Dad nod his head.

"A little." Dad shrugged.

"Okay watch what I do." Luke told him.

Luke started the boat as i held on to Bentley to keep him from getting hurt. Luke stoppe once we got a little bit past the shallow water.

" I remember thumbs up for faster thumbs down for slower and Hand in the air if someone fell " Lex said. Luke nodded and walk toward me grabbing the tube placing it in the water. I watched Lex throw herself on it. Jai and Mas hesitate as they got on. Lex was in the middle while my to brother on the side of her.

Luke started the boat. He went slow and sped up I watched as the tube bounced up and down into the water. Jai and Mas face where shock by how Luke made a sudden turn and Lexus had a happy face. Bentley laughed as Mason lost his handling to the tube and belly flopped into the water. Lexus looked behind her to look at him and yelled something and pointed she lost grip and flew into the water too. Leaving Jai laughing as he was the only one.