cruse

(Sorry its short I'm on the bus coming back from districts with swim team. I updated on my phone so sorry.limited writing space

)

I have to say waking up in the Luke arm feel ten times more amazing. Since I am now rocking rocking his mark on my right shoulder. He woke me up by pecking my lips repeatedly till I open my eyes. Once I opened my eyes Luke is hovering over me his hands holding himself up. I turned to look at the time I have to leave in three hours at twelve. I smiled as he still hovered over me. I heard Bent call my name threw the baby monitor. Well not call my name as in Danielle as in mama. I pecked my handsome mates lips as I pushed him to the side gentley and he acted dramatic and threw himself off the bed. Laughing I went to go grab our son. Once I entered the room Bent was half way out trying to get out the crib. I walked to him and placed him on the ground as I grabbed Alfie.

These to cant even stay away from eachother more then a good hour. It cute thought like adorable them being so close. I can tell Alfie doesnt like me that much since when ever I call him he walks away.

"Come on baby lets go to daddy." I Told him. WE walked over to his dad to see Luke on the phone. Bent ran as fast as his little legs can run and grabbed on to his daddy legs. Luke looked down from the phone and grabbed Bentley and held him in his arms.

"No I'm not going to go in today . I am going tot spend the day with by son and girlfriend." Luke said into the phone. I smiled and grabbed my towel to take shower.

Once I got out the shower Luke was laying in the bed throwing Bent up and catching him. I smiled and grabbed some clothes to wear. Luke went into the bathroom with Bent to take a shower. I finished getting dressed and walked down the stairs calling Alfie so I can let him go to the bathroom. He ran after me as I made it to the last step I watched him run ahead of me. He stood at the door and scratched telling me he really had to go he is such a good puppy. I let him out and went into the fridge to get out the eggs. I grabbed everything I needed and placed it on the counter. Cracking five eggs and mixing it together in a plate. I smiled as I seen my baby boy coming into the kitchen. His blond curly hair brushed and out of his face. I put cinnamon on the eggs and then dipped the bread in it. As I put the bread on the pan to make French Toast Bent copied the noises it mad sizzling sound. I laughed as he made the sound and went back to looking at his fingers.

"Okay babe we are going somewhere after we eat so get happy." Luke says. I Watched as he jumped onto the Bentley and placed him on his lap.

" I can't Luke. I have to go talk to this guy name Phillips today about school. I thought you would have been at your job for a meeting since you been doing that all week. Also Bentley is going over to my mom today they are taking him somewhere." I told him. He jumped off the counter put Bent on the floor and ran up the stairs. Confused I flipped the French toast to cook the egg on both sides.

I sit at the table cutting Bentley French toast for him. I went and got mine and Luke plate and set it at the table. Grabbing two cups and Bent sippie cup I Went and got milk and sat down at the table.

"Okay your day is clear to spend with your amazing boyfriend and your awesome daddy." Luke says to me and Bentley. I nod my head and at my French toast.

LUKE has Bent trying to get Alfie and put the leash on him.Have no idea why but Alfie is scared of it.. Me and Bent watches as Algorithm runs away from Luke. I Don't know how he is struggling Luke is a fucking werewolf. He is beyond stronger then a fifteen pound puppie. Once Luke got the leash he grabbed mine and bent bag and took it to the car.

"Where we going?" I asked Luke. He ignored me and sped of in the car.o I Put my server on really quick.

After about an hour in the car Bentley Was Getting agitated. he want to get out the car.th He was screaming his little lungs out. Bent stopped at this boat dock. I looked to see my family there waving at us. Well mom and dad anyway JAI and Mas. where pushing eachother. I laughed and got out the car and grabbed screaming Bentley. Luke got the bags. I gave Bent to Mas soon as he got in his arms he screamed more crying out for his Dada. Luke placed the bags on one hand and grabbed Bentley from MASON.

"Lets go before they leave." Dad said to us.

I follow them unknow to where we are going. I see a crowd of people going the same direction we are. I turned to see a sign saying Happy Cruising. I picked Alfie and held him in my arms as he jumped on Luke leg for Bentley.