No More

A/N

( I need to some good stories to read do you know any?  Sorry Its kind of short cause its late I went to the works its like chuckie chesses but for more ages and I got trampled on my little kids I even got bit never happening again. The person who plays Summer is Lucy Hale. Pictiure on the side of the picture on Danielle phone of Luke

----------------------------->>>>>>>>>>)

~Luke Pov

"Hello cousin " He said with a smug smile. I knew it was to easy  I thought as I seen more people come out the forest behind him. Shit we are out numbered.  Oh well this is why we trained. They came to our land and tried to attack but they must surely following his Damon orders. He needs help only if he would just listen to people.

"Damon." I said  "Listen Damon you are putting your pack in danger please just call them off dont be a selfish person think of your pack." I told him. He can save peoples lives here I pretty sure half of them have a famly and mates to care for. I will make a deal with them. They do not need to be put in on this situation.

"Oh Luke I am I need freedom and my mate we will all be happy with her. That is why she is at my house right now. Where is Bentley dead he should be." He laughed. He planed to kill my son hell no. What kind of sick bastard does that or tries to anyway.

"Danielle doesn't deserve someone like you. That why she is with me and not you. She loves me and will always love me and No Bent is with a very close freidn of mine in a safe place." I lied to him. He cant tell like some people Bent better be safe or I will Kill James. Oh I need to get this over with and get my son and Danielle. We will finally be a family after this. I will not take no for an answer from Danielle. She loves me and I love her. Its just Damon is always in the god damn way.

"Take that back before I kill you." He growled. I can see  his wolf trying to take control.

"No" I laughed out. I seen him start running toward me. He jumped in the air and shifted. He landed all fours and growled fiercly at me. I shifted into my big grey wolf and growled back. We circled each other he went right I went left. He has to have a weekness all I have to do is find it. My weekness is my right leg it got broke alot. I also hurt it this morning tripping over Bentley toy. Oh I love that boy I cant wait to have him in my arms and Danielle. He went right as I went left he tried to snap at my snout but I moved back in time. It was very silent justt the occasin growl. He ran toward me as I ran toward him. We were on or hind legs tried to snap at eachothers neck. His teeth scraped my neck. He can not win this and kill me and Bent grow up without a father. Danielle can not be with this arogant jerk she will maryy me and have more kids with me. He took advantage of me not paying attetion to busy in my thought and threw me to the ground standing on top of me growling. He tried to go for my throught again. I turned my head and bit down oon his front leg. He whimmpered in pain. I got up and plunged at him making him fall to the ground and snarled at his face.  I heared a twig snap near us. I turned to see a very worried James. I growled as Damon got out my hold and ran away.