Damon pov yep

Sorry I haven't updAted in awhile been doing my project so friends been over since they are in my group. We have to make Rome and Bullet into modern English then perform infront of people.

~Damon pov

One year yep thats how long its been. Now it is time. We are now less then one week away. I hae this planed out. Many things have changed in the past year. Well Summer is pregnant again 8 1/2 months. We are expecting a boy. We already have the nursery designed it looks amazing. I cant wait for Summer to have the kid. She likes the name Derek and I like the name Keegan. I know our son will not end up with either of those names. The only thing is that Summer is so annoying now. All she does is cry that her feet her and that she is fat. I wish she will just shut up. I dont think he understands that I am trying to get reay to get my mate back. I think us three can have the perfect relationship.

I love the two of them more then anything. If I am willing to have Bentley to come and stay with us. We will all be the perfect family. Me , Danielle, Summer, Madison, Bentley, and Keegan. We will all be happy. If that is the last thing I do. im willing to have Bent in this house. Even if he isnt even my child. Yes I will treat him different cause who his dad is. He will die Luke I cant stand him even if he is my cousin. When I get Dani back I will not torture Luke right away.

I will record me and Dani matting then show Luke. Then would get him mad after I will Torture him everyday for a month. At the end of that month when Dani is pregnant and we are mated. I will kill him all he will see while I kill him is me kissing Dani. It is as simple as that. Now all we got to do is fine him alone just to grab him. Thats why I have about twenty people coming with me on that day. We will get him when school starts back up. When he dropes Dani off at school. I will get the guys and take him down and lock him in my basement. Dani will be scared that Luke is late to pick her up. She will be force to get in the car with me. We will get Bentley and I will take her home she will realise Luke wont come home. After she comes to asking me about Luke.

I will take her home and help 'search' for him. In reality i will just watch tv. We will be a happy family.

That is my goal. You should be proud cause im not being sexist that much Haha. No I can't wait for Sum to have our son. Then to give Lola back to her brother who I will force to join my pack. Well not really he is in Luke pack and i will get the pack after I take Luke down.

Dani had fallen for my good attitude Im always happy for the past year. Just to real her in and trust me. I know she will be uncomfortable with getting in a car with me for awhile. But damn that was a fun day I hit her so hard. It was the perfect punch too. Damn If I can only replay the moment airbus could have won a award. Best punch to a female goes to me. She was out like a light.

"Madison stop it Now!!" I yelled as I watch her jump around Sum.

"Baby calm down take a deep breath" Sum soothed to me Massaging my shoulders. She is the best I love her so damn much. She continue to massage my shoulders as I grade my classes artwork. Madison sat at the tv watching spongebob. This is perfect they both aren't being annoying and I am relaxed.

"Why did you stop Sum?"I asked her. She sat on the chair next to me tryin to rub her feet.

"Sorry Damon my feet are killing me. Can you massage my feet please?"She asked.

"Uh no your feet stink I don't want your stinky ass feet near me." I told her and went back to my work. Only stopping when I hear a sniffling. Turning to see Summer crying holding her fat stomach. Damn she is really fat. I wonder if /when Dani is pregnant does she look fat or sexy like irresistible. I can't wait to see. I love her. I can't wait to tell her that.

"What's wrong?" I asked her annoyed.

"You don't love me do you. Im sorry my feet stick. Look Damon me and Madison will leave okay I know we get on your nerves I can tell. It hurts me when you say mean things. Sometimes you are super mean to me and Madison. She is just a kid Damon Im sorry I came back. Im sorry Im pregnant. Im sorry Im fat. Im sorry my feet stink. I can't reach

my toes Damon do you know how hard it is to shower since we dont have a bathtub. Im sorry you ever met me. I feel like you don't love me Damon you say you do once in awhile and its always like you force it Damon. Just tell me if you don't I will leave and you can see your kids if you will like."She sobbed. What do I say. She is fat her feet do stink. I do force to say I love her sometimes to make her feel better. They do get on my nerves. But I do love her but not Aaron much as Dani. Well time to lie cause I want her in my life. Hey maybe one day me her and Dani cane have a threesome. Perfect day for me right there.

"Stop i do Love you I want you to stay with me." I told her and kissed her cheek. She smiled and nodded wiping her tears away. We went into silence after not a awkward one. I just did grading and she watched spongebob.

"Damon" She said braking the silence.

"hmm" I mumbled.

"Can you massage my feet they hurt really bad."she said softly. Just so she won't cry I did it. I did not want a sob fest.

"Hey how is Lola?" My insider called. we still have inside there pack searching for ways around nightly patrols.

"She is fine she is sleeping Summer just put her to bed. This will end soon an you can see her she has grown quite a bit. She has her front teeth now.Lola is absolutely beautiful."I told him.

"Thanks for being nice to her even if It was by force. If you was to lay a hand on her I would have not done this"He told me.

"Yeah yeah look I got to go Im busy and Lola needs to get up and eat soon."I told him

"Alright Bye Damon take care of her please."He said worried.

"I know Cody say Hi to your mate for me"I joked and hung up. Oh how I remember killing Cody family. Yeah well some people kill some people fight. Well I do both.

" I like the name Chase now Damon what about you?"Summer asked. I placed my pen looks like Im done doing my grading.

"Yeah or Sirius I actually really Like that one Sirius Matthews. How bout you maddy Do you like that name?"I asked her.

"No daddy I like the name Josiah or Jasiah."She said.

"Those are good baby girl what about Isaiah Matthews?"Sum asked.

"No I don't like that one. Maddy yours where good. Oh what about Josh Aaron Matthews. His initial will spell Jam. I like Jam."I said. Maddy initial spell Mom Madison Olivia Matthews. Mine spell Dam Damon Austin Matthews. As for summer hers spell sag Summer Annabell Granger soon to be Sam.

"Yeah Joshie"Maddy said.

"!Josh I don't know maybe lets write it on a paper"Sum said

That's what we did all day try to pick names out for my son. Can't wait until he arrives I can teach him cool things. I like kids some kids like Lola she doesn't cry. When she wakes up she lays there and speaks in baby language to herself. Maddy cries more then her. Lola is absolutely adorable I fell in love with that baby. But not in a pedophile way. Maybe just kidding that's nasty and I ain't that trust me.