Damon Pov

(I know its short sorry and its late been busy with school longer chapter friday new charachter 

Pic of Summer on the side------------> )

~Damon Pov!!!!~ 

"Mom Get up so they can take his body away." I told my stupid mother who has been laying on my dead fathers chest sobbing. Only one word comes to mind as she does that and it is PATHETIC. P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C. How can she be so pathetic and fragile she need to some Balls. I wish she could borrow mine for right now. I need them for later but for about two mintues so she can get her mine straight. Like for real I know the guy is dead I killed him. He was my dad and I knew him my whole llife she needs to stop crying and get over it already. Im already over and Damn I was the one who killed the guy. All I know if she is going to cry all night she will be dead next. I'll give her 3 days to fully get over the dude after that. The fourth day I will kill her blame it on Luke again. They never liked me anyway so what does it matter. I kill Luke take his pack in become an even more powerful Alpha. Once I have that I will have Danielle. Danielle will only have me. Bentley will be dead along with Luke and her family. Her family will only get in the way. I just have to kill everyone she talkes to that includes Josh and Wilbert.

I hate those two guys any way they are always hugging her. I know how I will kill all of them. My plan starts in 5 days.Everything will go well. If it doesnt I will give punishments to everyone.

"After you get his body Raskal tell everyone to meet in the back for meeting and training." I told Raskal my new Beta since Jai is kicked out. Jai was my bestfriend intill his whore of a sister went to date her rapiest boyfriend Luke. How can she love someone that did that to her. All I know is she will hate him this friday. I just want her here I miss her. I honestly think I love her. But I will not sttop sleeping around unless she fully satisfy me. It take alot to satisfy me to so I know she cant handle this. Thats why I have different girls everyday. No one satisfys me but one girl. Her name was Summer she was absoultly  beautiful. She always had her black hair in waves and her beautiful hazle eyes always stared directly in mine. She was the only girl I loved and I will always love her she was to amazing not to. One day she came to me and told me she had to leave. Her mom and dad was making her move to England with them. It was just when me and her was finishing high school. We dated since 7th grade till 12th. Last day of school I told her I would wait for her and only her. I knew that when I found my mate I would reject her and wait for Summer. But that changed I went to England once on vacation to meet some Alphas. Summer was in that pack she had an adorable little baby girl that looked exactly like her. 

Once I seen that I was done I left as soon as I met the Alpha. She was suppose to wait for me. Not go have some kid with a guy she just met. That little girl was 2 years old. That means as soon as she got off the plane she hooked up with someone. Cause I went over 2 years after she left. How could she do that to me I loved her I love her. She is old news now all I want is Danielle. I will have and she will have my KIDS. I want 6 and she will give me six kids. She will be my house wife. She will cook for me clean for me and take care of the kids without my help. She will do all of this because I said so. Plus its what girls are suppose to do around the house.  If one day I come in and nothing is done. If there is no food in the morning by 6 for me and the kids the house not clean. My laundry not done. Or the kids crying she will be punished. Cause all I ask is for her to have breakfast made for me before I wake everything spotless clean around the house, Also dinner ready for me and kids to eat as a family. After I eat she will clean and help the kids clean up there mess. I'd play with boys and the girls can go somewhere I dont want any girls. Only just one just so she can look as beautiful as her mother.

Once kitchen is clean and I've played withh the kids for an hour. She will help the little ones bathe and dressed and brush your teeth. They will be in bed by 8 with books read to them by her. She will end there nights with a kiss and telling them she loved them and so did I. I will go up after she closed the doors to give them a kiss before sleep. While I take a shower she will wait for me on the bed. Once I'm out I will have my way with her. She would have no sya how I would take control and she will like it. She will tell me she loves me everyday/everytime she sees me. After I had my waya with her I will get up and leave and go to one of my back ground girls to have my way with them. While Danielle cleans the house again and take shower feed the babies when they wake up every hour. 

That is how my life will be with Danielle. Its perfect I love it and she will Love it. My life is going to be awesome once I get rid of everyone that needed to. I wonder all the time how my life woiuld be with Summer how it would change. I think I would have half my day with Summ and other hald with Dani. Both of them having my kids. Or maybe all of us living in one house and I  can take them both. I love them both. There both beautiful why couldn't Summ stay. Why did she have to have a daughter. She needs to come home I dont even care. Im going to buy her a plane ticket for this Saturday she has been calling me saying we needde to talk so what the hell. Why not. Saturday Will be perfect she can meet Danielle. Bent and Luke will be dead. Danielle will hate Luke. She will believe  Bent was killed by Luke than everything will fall into place.

"Okay everyone we are going to run and we are going to stop when you fall after you fall get up and go to the gym and bench till arms feel like they will fall off. No age limit unless you are under 3 everyone else get running." I told my pack. I sat down on the grass and played with my phone as they ran. Yeah I dont need to train they dont ether but im bored it be cool to watch them run around the track till they fall.

"Hey Summer." I answered my phone one the first ring.

"Hey Dam-- Madison stop dont do that!!" She yelled.. Madison must be her daughter. She always loved that name. Its amazing name she always loved that name.

"Mommy stop." Madison yelled. The phone went silent for couple mintues.

"Hey Damon." She asked cheeking if I was still there.

"Yeah Im here Sum." I said

"You haven't called me that for awhile I miss you." SHe says. Damn she misses me god I love this girl so much.

"Well dont cause I have two tickets for you and Madison for this Saturday to come stay with me for ever unless you want to go back to England." I told her. I heard her gasp threw the phone and Yell to Maddie to see if she want to come to America.

" We will be there I have to tell you something about Maddie and her dad." She said.

"Okay tell me when you get here I love yoou." I told her.

"Love you too" She said. We talked for a couple more mintues till some of the younger kids came over to me and I had to hang up to give the little ones order.

"You guys can play tag or other things like that have fun." I told them

Just couple more days till I get my way. Where the hell is my dumb mom she better not be crying.