Date

(Pic of Lexus on the side ---------->)

EXTRA WEIGHT Someone Laying on me.

Thats all I feel this moment and im trying to sleep extra weight isn't necessary. I felt Bentley pressed at my back and Luke hand around my waist but that isn't the extra weight. The extra weight is on my stomach and just leaning and kept moving. I'm to scared to open my eyes who lays on a person maybe its a dog. Does Luke have a dog? Oh my god if he does is it cute I always wanted a dog but I could'nt cause I was "irresponsible". I use to ask mt parents for one all the time but they always called to me to irresponsible. I'm thinking about giving Bent one for his Birthday. Personaly I cant wait I love dogs. I felt something move again. I peeked threew my lashes to see Blonde wavy hair. Her one hand grabbing Bent and other with my mocassin using its string and going across Luke forhead.

"Lexus" I whispered. She jumped off as soon as she heard her name. She laughed nervously and stared at me. She is so adorable she played with her blonde hair and looked at sleeping Bent. She looked down at her red toms she looked really pretty todat with her white pencil skirt with a blue superman shirt. Her hair flowing down and her red nail polish.

"Uh um uh Hey Dani uh um Good Morning So I was Yeah um." She trailed off. Her cheeks turning bright red the color of her toms I couldnt help but laugh. She looked up at me and put her index finger to her lips then pointed to Luke and Bent.

"Morning Lexus wonderful waking up to you." I said. I grabbed Bent Gentley waking him up as I grab him and handed him to Lexus. She smiled and took him and walked toward the door.

"Thanks uh yeah sorry I'll Knock next time." She said. 

"No problem and its fine you could have just woke me I would have got him for you." I told her. She nodded and said sorry and kept stairing at us.

"Or maybe you could have knocked on the front door and would have gone down and opened it not you brake into my house and come up here lay on Dani and mess with my face evn though I was up thats why I didnt swat my face Dumbass."Luke said. He sat up and stared at his sister I bursted out laughing clenching to my stomach.

"LUKE , WATCH YOUR MOUTH THERE ARE BABIES IN THE ROOM." Lexus shreaked covering Bent ears and hers with her shoulders.

"Ops sorry Bud, Lex get out go downstairs me and Dani will be down soon I have to talk to her." Luke told her. She nodded and skipped off with my baby.

"She is so adorable." I stated. Smiling and staring at Luke who was looking at me.

"Yeah but annoying anyway our date starts at 6 so lets go eat then hang with Lex then im going to go get some things ready. While im gone you do what you do to get ready for our date." He said and I nodded. He looked at me and got out of bed and held his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and walked down with him. Lexus was crawling on the floor following Bent. It was deffinatley the funniest sight to see. 

"God Lexus, Dani just met you do you have to be so weird."Luke sighed. Lexus got up fast and went back to looking at her feet. I smiled at her and watch Bent crawl over to me and Luke. I bent down and grabbed him he smiled and touched my cheeks and laughed. He looked toward Luke and put his hands out for Luke to grab him Luke responded and grabbed Bent and spinned him a circle.