Wow Pretty

"Are we going on a cruise?" I asked Luke. We had all stopped with the crowd.

"No do you know how dangerous that is especially with Bent." Luke told me. I breath a sigh of relief. I was scared Bent would fall of into the water or something.

"Where we going then?" I asked him.

"To eat they have a crab shack down here. Your mom said she was craving crabs and I actually wanted crab fries. Have you ever had them? They are the best babe." Luke says to me

We got out of the crowd of people that where going on the cruise. I love cruises. When Bentley gets older I am definatley going on a cruise with him. The crab shack restaurant was all the way at the end of the dock. There was no one in there. Only people that worked

here.

"Hey Luke" An old man said. He looked like he was 65. His gray hair slicked back. He was such an adorable old man.

"Hey pop pop" Luke said embracing the man in a huge hug.

"Why havent you come to visit your grandpa boy." He said. So obviously the old man is Luke grandfather. I never met him before. I havent really met any of Luke family. When we do pack things they usally are not there. Luke always talks about his family.

I looked down at Bent who is making motions for men to pick him up. I grabbed my baby boy and smiled as placed his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. I rubbed his back as Alfie layed on the floor sleeping.

"Sorry Pop Pop. Ive been busy anyw-" Luke was cut off turning toward me. I seen Luke Pop Pop slap Luke upside the head. I tried to hold back a laugh at Luke suprised face.

"I dont care if you where busy. That slap was for not coming over and being rude to these people by not introducing us."He said.

"I was about to but you slapped me" Luke said rubbing the back of his head. I turned to seen Mas and Jai laughing and holding there stomach as mom and dad sent them mean glares.

"Boy you take forever I will introduce myself." He said.

"No. Pop pop this Danielle and Bentley. My girlfriend and son. This is here parents Kathy and Rick. Also this is her other two kids Jai and Mason." Luke said gesturing to us. He walked over to me and held on to my waist.

"Well its nice to meet all of you. Umm that was to many names to remeber but I will try. I got Danielle, Bentley, Kate, Dick , Jason, and Leslie." He said pointing at Mason calling him Leslie. "Why would you names your son Leslie. Oh well what ever floats your butt. Im Bill." Luke pop pop said. I bursted into laughter as I saw Mason face as he was called Leslie.

"Nice to meet you Bill", My dad said shaking his hand.

"Pop Pop you got almost all of there names wrong" Luke told him.

"Shut the hell up boy and go get your grandma. She is in the back with Lexus who decided to take time out of her busy day." Bill shook his head at Luke. Luke trudged to the back toward the door.

"So Leslie how old are your?"Bill asked.

"My name is not Leslie its Mason." He said.

"Jason yes I know he is right next to you. Know answer my question Leslie." Bill said. Jai had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

"But my name is not Leslie" Mas groaned.

"Didn't you learn to not argue with an old man." Bill said.

"My name is Mason not Leslie." Mason said.

" Leslie I am not death Jason is your brother I know." Bill said. I looked at my dad to seen him laughing.