Part 5: Unexpected Events

The picture above kind of resembles what her Godaigan looks like (a light amber-gold). Minus the color around the eye, of course.

And as promised from last chapter, let's see how things pick up!

~~~~~
~~~~~

Two more months had passed. And whenever class in the Academy was over, she would either help out with what she could do in any of the clans, or around the village in general. Hang out with her friends, train with her father, and especially help out her parents. Like Kushina, when it comes to picking up groceries, or doing chores around the house.

After class the following day, the four friends were walking through the village. "So, what do you guys wanna do?", Himiko asked. She was curiously looking around with her eyes before looking back at her three friends.

"I'm not sure. I was thinking that we could either go out to eat. Or to the training grounds, I guess", Obito thought out loud.

Rin was looking around for a moment before she smiled. "Why not both?", she looked at the trio. "We can get take-out. Then head to the training grounds", she suggested.

Himiko nodded in thought and Kakashi shrugged in agreement. "Alright then, Let's get going!", Obito exclaimed as he rushed off.

Kakashi shook his head in disappointment. So Himiko gave him a slight confused look. In which he explained, "even if he rushes off, he always ends up being late anyway", he shrugged halfheartedly.

"That was only a few times. Besides, I'm sure he'll be make it the next time", Rin replied with a soft smile as she looked at the two of them. Himiko smiled at that while Kakashi just sighed; looking off to the side.

Hours later, they were all in the training grounds, and done eating their take-out. Once they were in further, they decided on doing some sparing. Obito challenged Kakashi to a rematch from last time. In which he reluctantly agreed. Rin and Himiko stood off to the side and watched the two fight it out.

Moments later Kakashi ended up pinning him to the ground, with a kunai at his throat. "It's over", Kakashi said. Then got off of him, putting away his kunai. Obito cursed under his breath and glared at him from the side.

"Good job you two! You did great!", Rin exclaimed, catching Obito's attention as he flashed a grin with a light blush. Both him and Kakashi headed back over to her and Himiko.

"Wanna have a go, Himiko?", Obito asked, still with a grin plastered on his face. She smiled sweetly back at him. She looked a bit hesitant at first, but then nodded. Himiko looked at Kakashi with a curious expression in a silent question. In which he rose a brow, but shrugged and nodded as they both walked back out.

During their fight, they were evenly matched as they both were able to block and counter each other's advances. Himiko was able to pin him against a tree with a kunai at his throat; restraining his wrists behind his back with her other hand. When she was about to call it out, she felt a kunai against the side of her neck. The kakashi she had restrained poofed away. While the real one was standing behind her, holding the kunai. "It's over", he said. Then put away his kunai as she did before they went back towards the others.

As they both headed back, Obito flashed another wide grin. "Way to go, Himiko! You almost had him back there!", he commented, giving her a thumbs up.

Kakashi shrugged, "I guess. But it was better than how you did". This made a tick mark appear on Obito's forehead. He glared at him.

"What was that?!".

"I'm just saying that you need more practice".

"Well, I-".