Part 13: Encountering A Killer Bee, And Then There Were Two

Hey all! Sorry for the wait again! But here is the next chapter with the two missions as promised! I'll try and make sure the next one(s) will be posted sooner if I can!

As always, I love y'all! And have a great day!

Forewarning: this chapter contains parts from episode 282 & 371. If you haven't seen those episodes of the anime, or gotten that far, this is a warning for possible spoilers.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Himiko:11  Kakashi:12-13 Rin: 15-16 Killer Bee: 14

   Almost two years had passed, and the war was still going on. Himiko appeared in front of the gate with Minato, the rest of their squad already their. Since their combo attack has helped them greatly many times before, Hiruzen had suggested that they both be assigned on this mission together.

And since she also has to go with Kakashi and Rin on their mission as well... Himiko took out a kunai and cut her right palm, then made a hand sign with both of her hands. "Blood Clone Jutsu", she muttered, and a blood clone formed next to her.

She thought about sending her blood clone on the mission with her other two teammates. While she went with Minato herself. But she's been having this strange... feeling... that something's gonna go terribly wrong on her teammates' mission... making her have second thoughts on her current course of action...

"Why don't you send your clone out with us instead, Himiko? Always trust that feeling if it's that great. Because if it does end up turning out to be the case. Then their team will surely be in danger", Minato advised. Then gave a soft smile as he added, "I trust your instincts, Himiko. Make sure that you always trust your own as well".

"Right", she agreed thoughtfully. Both herself and the clone nodded to each other before she took off back into the village. Before she got out of earshot distance, she glanced over her shoulder at him. "I'll see you when we're both back in the village then!", she shouted before she vanished from sight. The blood clone looked up at her father as he spoke up.

"Alright, is everyone prepared to head out?", Minato inquired as he looked at their team.

"Yes, sir", they affirmed in unison.

"Good. Then let's move out", he said before they leaped off into the woods. Whatever was gonna transpire during the rest of this war, she was most likely not gonna like it... not with a feeling of unease and uncertainty that was still settling deep within her... how long is this war gonna last...?

~~~~~

"Lighting-Dash Surge-Cycle Blitz Wave Phase Five!", both Himiko and Minato shouted in unison as they took down numerous enemies at once. Minato using his thunder raijin jutsu with his signature kunai. And Himiko going lightning speed. Her entire body sparking and glowing with volts of pure white and dark electricity with her Godaigan activated.

Minato flashed to his next kunai; which was lodged into a tree, and took it out. Himiko dashed to a stop beside him, the lightning aura around her dissipating. The rest of their team beside and behind them. Up in the trees ahead of them were three Hidden Cloud shinobi. A jonin, Killer Bee, and A.

"The blond hair and the teleportation jutsu...?", the jonin noted. "That's gotta be the Yellow Flash...! Which means the one next to him must be the Mystic Lightning... We've gotta retreat right now. Don't you think?", he inquired A. Making him person looked at Minato.

"So, that's him... the one who single handedly stopped our recovery with the Nine-Tails...", A noted thoughtfully. This made Himiko subconsciously clench her fists as the look in her eyes hardened. So it's true... they really did try to kidnap her mother, when Kushina was younger... their whole team's in their attack position.