Part 8: Eternal Rivalry

Himiko was sitting with Kakashi on the usual stone bench. They were studying by reading their books. That's when they both saw Guy walk up to them.

"Oh, hey, Guy", she said with a soft smile.

"Goood morning, Himiko!", he grinned, before looking at Kakashi. "People call me, Might Guy, the Leaf's Blue Beast!", Guy pointed to himself with his thumb, "aren't you one of the super elite? You're the White Fang of the Leaf's, Sakumo's son, right?". Himiko internally flinched at that last statement. That's a sensitive subject for Kakashi...

"Move, you're in my light", he said simply.

Guy crossed his arms and closed his eyes proudly, "you were born an elite. Whereas I am elite through sheer effort. I think we could have an amazing rivalry". He faced Kakashi and rose an index finger as he continued, "I have a bad habit. Whenever I see a guy with innate talent, I get the urge to challenge him!". He rose both fists in front of himself; fired up, "so? How about we lay our youth on the line for a hot-blooded battle?".

"I don't like doing things I don't have to do", Kakashi responded stoically, closing his book and standing up. "Your humor leaves me speechless", he said before walking away. "I suppose I'll see you again another time, Himiko", he said off-handedly.

"Hey!", Guy exclaimed as he turned to face him still, "what about my challenge?".

"I refuse!", he called back.

Himiko sighed quietly before looking at Guy as she stood up. Closing her book and held it under her arm. "Sorry about Kakashi, Guy", she reached a hand out to his shoulder. "I'm sure he's just-".

"I am well aware of what he might be thinking", he interjected, "the way he acts like he's not interested in any sort of youthful camaraderie between two comrades in challenging each other in a heated battle during the springtime of youth...", Guy said before looking at her with a determined gleam in his eyes. "That is also why I cannot surrender! Not that I have only just begun in our endeavor! For the power of youth will not wain! Not until he realizes the opportunity of this youthful hot-blooded rivalry!", he held his hand out to Himiko. "And as such, I cannot simply leave my youthful compadre, if you wish to help in achieving our youthful stride towards eternal rivalry, am I correct?", he gave a wide grin.

Himiko's eyes slightly widened. But then she smiled back at him with a nod as she grabbed onto his hand with her free one. "Aaaalright then! Let's get going!", he said as he immediately took off running towards the way Kakashi left. Himiko chuckled lightly as she ran along with him.

~~~~~

The first time, they got to Kakashi's house. He was using the outhouse. Himiko sweat dropped when Guy jumped onto a tree branch and hung from underneath it. He looking into the outhouse as Kakashi used the toilet. She had her chakra concealed as she slowly backed away, and hopefully out of Kakashi's sensing range.

When Kakashi looked up through the window to look out at the sky. His eyes shot wide open in utter shock at seeing Guy. Who was looking right at him.

"Fight me!", Guy declared with a wide grin. He decided to take a peek downwards into the room, causing his eyes to widen in shock. This leading him to losing his grip on the branch and falling down onto the ground. Himiko activated her Godaigan as she made a slight hand motion to soften the ground where he was landing. Guy shot his hand into the air with a thumbs up as he lied there in the softened dirt. She shook her head lightly with a slight smile.

What's next...?

~~~~~

Guy decided to... sneak into Kakashi's house... this wasn't gonna end well... Himiko decided to stay out of it this one. So she just hung out on one of the nearby surrounding trees as she waited.