Blur

The night it happened was a complete blur. I just remember laying next to draco the next morning. I was still shaking.

"Do you remember anything?" He said to me. We were at the manor. His dad was no where to be found. His mom made us coffee and breakfast early. She went out to grocery shop and gave us both a kiss on the head before she went out.

"No... honestly I don't remember anything." I looked down into my coffee mug. It was beige and had a little chip in it next to the handle. It had something written in French cursive in the middle and went all the way around the cup. I stirred the coffee slowly watching the cream mesh with with dark brown liquid. I always put a little vanilla in it. More coffee than creamer. And a small spoonful of sugar. It was always too hot so I always put a single ice cube in it. We had french toast and bacon. I always cut up the bacon and sprinkle it on top of the French toast and add a lot of  syrup on top. Draco always thought it was weird until he tried it and now does the same thing. I smiled weakly thinking about the day I made him try it.

"Oh come on Draco just try it and stop being a whiny little baby child" I yelled at him across the slytherin table.

"I am not whining. I just won't try that disgusting looking atrocity that you call breakfast" he crossed his arms and scrunched his nose and looked away.

I squinted my eyes and got angry. He said he would if I won against him at wizards chess. I won 3 times in a row. I got up and grabbed his face and shoved the fork in his mouth. His eyes grew wide with anger and frustration and I smiled in delight.

"See sweetheart that wasn't so hard. So tell me? Is it the best thing you ever had?" I scoffed.

He swallowed.

"It's not... awful..." he said in defeat.

Yes! Point 1 for Olivia.

"Do you want me to show you?" He swallowed hard. I looked up at him. He didn't look like the Draco I shoved a fork in. His hair was a mess. He was pale. His eyes were dead. His expression was numb. He wasn't himself anymore. He was gone. The once light that he had was completely off. Shattered into a million pieces. The light switch didn't work. I couldn't do anything to turn his light back on. Even if I tried. It would take a long time.

"Did you sleep well?" I said.

"I asked you a question Liv." He looked down.

"So did I and I think mine is a bit more important right now Draco" I stated.

"No. I couldn't sleep. I thought everyone was going to come for me and my family. I haven't heard anything from anyone. At all." His voice was shaky.

"Maybe that's a good thing. Harry probably won and it's all over now" I tried to cheer him up. I held his once warm hands that were now clammy and cold.

"If potter didn't win... I'll kill him myself." He gritted his teeth.

"Stop thinking so negatively Draco. It'll be ok. Just believe." I smiled again. I finished my coffee and got up to wash it. I got behind him and hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on the head.

"It'll all be ok honey. I promise." I kissed his forehead again. I washed the cup and plate and dried it with the light blue towel next to the sink and put it away. When I turned around Draco scared me. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter. He kissed me roughly and passionately. He grazed his teeth across my neck and collar bone and bit into my neck. He didn't even hesitate to keep going. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and with one swift motion it was on the floor. I wasn't wearing anything under except a pair of white lace lined panties with a pink bow. He looked down and smirked.